Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Was Not Sure Where Else To Put This. Please Move It If Need Be.

Eton145

1. Any CS:GO Staff or Iron Chef

2. Can people get perma-banned from HG servers even if they have never played on HG servers (Excluding steam group bans, example would be slayersgaming).

My reason for this is I just had a 14 minute long comp game. It was 14 minutes because the enemy team had 2 blatant hackers. Yes I am by all means salty. However, I then got saltier. I am a Gold Nova 1. THE CLEAR AS DAY HACKER WAS GLOBAL ELITE AND I WAS PUT AGAINST HIM IN A COMP GAME. The sole reason why it was 14 minutes was because we all agreed as a team to kick each other and then I forgot how to kick myself.

I am still very salty.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-UeTuK-L2iZQ-KNyVy-8hdfu-Q27vO

That link is the 14 minute long comp game should those hackers ever join a HG server to serve as proof of hacking.

1:193920479 is the Steam ID of one of the hackers. "IAM NOT *******"

1:196033896 is the Steam ID of the other hacker. "the best monster"

I do NOT believe the other 3 players were hacking.

We can't ban him for stuff that happens outside of HG. If he does come into HG servers and starts hacking though we can ban him right then and there.

Best you can do is use that report system in-game and leave it at that.

P.S. That "link" doesn't show us anything. :P

• Like 2