Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ttt Tazer

SNOWKID

I agree I don't like the new tazer. Seems innocents are killing more traitors then ever I like the broken version better because it would only work occasionally.

+1 I like the idea of having a fake taser buy option for traitors

I think this has been said before but a main point of proving innocence is buying a taser, and taking that away would mean the only ways of proving someone would be if a detective scanned you or you killed a traitor. I think a better option would be to have the innocent taser work like 30% of the time and a traitor could buy immunity from an innocent taser which would make the person safe from one tase and it would also be normal because the taser already has a percent chance to not work so you wouldn't be able to kos off the taser not working. This tase protection would only save them from innocents though and the detective taser would always work

I think this has been said before but a main point of proving innocence is buying a taser, and taking that away would mean the only ways of proving someone would be if a detective scanned you or you killed a traitor. I think a better option would be to have the innocent taser work like 30% of the time and a traitor could buy immunity from an innocent taser which would make the person safe from one tase and it would also be normal because the taser already has a percent chance to not work so you wouldn't be able to kos off the taser not working. This tase protection would only save them from innocents though and the detective taser would always work

Love the idea of immunity to a taser. Seems like the games are going alot faster these past few days.

Proving yourself as an inno by buying a taser is op

But it's one of the few ways to prove yourself, and I just think taking that method away from people wouldn't benefit TTT as a whole.

It's a cheap and easy way to prove innocence. It takes no skill. It has an easy buy requirement if you play your cards right in the first few rounds. It immediately removes all burden.

I can continue

It's still a staple item of innocence, and there's no reason to make it obsolete. Why have a taser that has 25% chance of working and if it fails im out of luck. You are out credits, your taser didnt work, and you can't prove your innocence because the taser is now available for everyone to buy.

Increase the chance of it working to 75% then, in addition to adding the fake taser

I guess this could work with a lower percent but the problem still stands with the innocents buying a taser and giving the traitors a disadvantage. I also think the idea of traitors having the option to buy tasers is a little "OP", but if this does happen maybe the price would be jacked up. I was thinking like 10,000 and have the inno taser dropped to like 7,500.

If innocents are buying them so often that it's started a thread like this, there's an issue with the innos ability to buy them to prove innocence

The original problem was the inno taser went from having like a 10% chance to an 100% chance.

IMO just remove the inno taser and replace it with a speed boost or something like that. Better yet add the opinion to increase your chance of becoming a t the next round ( make it cost like 50,000)

Nahhhhhhhhh,,, 10% chance of tazer to work sounds good, but the glitch is still there, if a player is tazed when they are jumping, it kills the person...

#TazerKills

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think it is just fine on open maps like hoodrat and apehouse it just encourages the t's to play carefully, but on maps like clue where innos are often grouped and can pop from any corner they are annoying to say the least, if there were different buy menus for different maps it would be great.h

Edited by Dogtorwho

Also

Nahhhhhhhhh,,, 10% chance of tazer to work sounds good, but the glitch is still there, if a player is tazed when they are jumping, it kills the person...

#TazerKills

i think reducing the percentage of times it works will not solve the problem, if a t gets tased in front of everyone, the t would want to make sure they kill the inno anyways so that they do not call kos but the innos around will kos the t anyways wich brings us to the starting point. the current problem is that you get kosed too often due to innocent tasers, i think it should either cost more (so that they'll think twice before buying it, or remove it completely from inno buy menus ( in that case, i think, the best way to do it is to let the ct's buy more).