Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Old Guy

loadedmind

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas. I go by loadedmind on the servers. Usually can be found on cs_office 24/7 server in CS:Source. Laptop doesn't have the oomph for source. I've been playing CS for longer than I can remember and just now came back after a long hiatus. I went by DWO, DeathWarmedOver and belonged to various orgs over the years. Working as a Linux sysadmin and I'm open to folks needing help with all things relevant to system administration, if you're so inclined. I'm a gear head, REALLY enjoy wrenching on bikes/cars and anything outdoors.

I'm still trying to re-learn most of the things I've forgotten, which is admittedly quite a lot, so, if I ask a question, it's probably because Google wasn't kind or I don't know the right buzz word to search for.

Since I'm on the cs_office and de_dust2 servers quite a bit, I'm wondering if any of you may have a need for an admin or how one goes about requesting such a thing. I just moved back to my home town in Houston a couple of years ago so if any of you are in the neighborhood, drop me a line and the first round is on me. Take care!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...