Quantcast

• Create Account
231 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 7 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Apr
    A Clock

making homemade fried chicken and homemade schezwan sauce, hnnnn lets see if it goes well

Show comments (5)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Zombie Survival Moderator Applications [Processing]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

{No Silence} ATB*

{No Silence} ATB*

HG Management (GMOD Division)

• 560 posts

Applications are Currently:[OPEN]
Our current Moderators:

EngineTrap - (STEAM_0:1:55144850)
Northground - (STEAM_0:0:43874748)
dank_narre - (STEAM_0_0:152269063)

All applicants will go through a rigorous application process, and only the best players will be accepted. Please do not worry about non-qualified individuals being accepted. Each player will be personally interviewed, then a vote will be made with the Garry's Mod division after that, if they are approved they will be promoted.

Requirements:
1. No previous history of causing problems on Zombie Survival. (Or if the problems were dealt with)
2. No previous history of admin abuse on any of our servers.
3. You must be a HellsGamers recruit or higher.
4. You must be active on the Zombie Survival server. (This means you can actively staying on and helping with issues players are having in-game and not ignoring them.)
5. You must know ALL the rules and you must be aware of kicking/banning/blacklisting processes.  (We may ask for any rule at random!)
6. It is recommended that you have a microphone, however it is no longer a requirement.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Follow the Application template below.
2. Apply in the thread itself.
3. Deadline for applications fall on the 8th of January
4. Meet on teamspeak in Garry's Mod Channel on the 14th of January for verbal interview.

Application Template (Example):
Your steam name: [HG] Scrububbles [S] (Derpy pokes all the time in ts) (buttmunch)
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39978750
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I believe that my admin skills and knowledge would be beneficial to the server as I have a good understanding of the rules and can take the time away from game-play to help another player. I also believe that I can perform well in any situation whether it's handling multiples people's problems at once or just acting under pressure in general.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes

Recommended by: [HG] Scrubbubbles [S]

Keep in mind:
1. Your verbal application will have as many mods, advisors, leaders or higher available at the time.
2. Your application may take as long as a week to complete.
3. Any abuse will result in your admin being removed. (No exceptions)
4. You may only submit one application per application period.

Applications will be closing on the 8th of January with an interview process taking place after. Interviews will take place on the 14th of January

*IMPORTANT NOTICE* IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE AND IF THE STAFF MUST ASK YOU TO BE ACTIVE AND YOU REMAIN TO NOT BE ACTIVE YOU WILL BE DEMOTED!

Prefixes -
[OPEN] (Applications are open and people can apply.)
[CLOSED, AWAITING PROCESSING] (Applications are closed but have not been looked at yet.)
[CLOSED] (Applications are closed and processed. Admins have also been chosen.)

ALL CURRENT MODERATORS MUST RE-APPLY IF THEY WISH TO

REMAIN MOD THIS QUARTER!!!

Edited by {No Silence} ATB*, April 21 2017 - 03:59 PM.
Updating Mod List

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

{No Silence} ATB*

{No Silence} ATB*

• 560 posts

Moderators selected for this quarter:

[HG] Flyinhawaiian

[HG] Boyo08

[HG] Dank Narre

[HG] Salazzle

[HG] Fried Egg

[HG] Kit Ballard

[HG] Northground

[HG] Watch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

{No Silence} ATB*

{No Silence} ATB*

• 560 posts

PEOPLE INTERESTED IN SAID POSITION MAY POST HERE IF INTERESTED THERE WILL ONLY BE 2 SPOTS OPEN FOR MODERATOR!
TO POST YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

1.) NOT HAVE BEEN BANNED RECENTLY OR CAUSED ANY TROUBLE.

2.) BE A MEMBER OR MORE.

3.) HAVE A RECOMMENDATION FROM A MOD/PEER/FRIEND

You will be strictly watched and shown how to moderate if chosen. Thank you all that may apply.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Porter2455

Porter2455

HG Member

• 108 posts
  • LocationUniversity of Nebraska-Lincoln
Your steam name: [HG] Porter2455
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:44371159

What's your reason for applying for moderator? While I have only recently become a member, I have been around the server for many years. I am active, do my best to help people whenever they need it, and am willing to sacrifice a game if it means dealing with a ban or something else important.  I have had no history of trouble, and have spent the past few weeks with gold, so I have a good start on rules and what actions to take on rule breaking.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes.

Recommended by: [HG] Northground [CE]

PeriWinkle

PeriWinkle

HG Member

• 24 posts
  • LocationHouston
Your steam name: [HG] Peri
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51793629
What's your reason for applying for moderator? With the experience I personally have had in the server as a member/previous moderator, I believe I would be once again a great addition to the HG mods. Being around since 2013, seeing the mistakes of other moderators breaking the same rules they are supposed to enforce, creating a toxic playing environment, I hope to be what is needed in the community. I have always followed rules of the server, kept the server fresh with life by suggesting fresh ideas to keep people in the zs community to want to come back for more. I would say I am strict with keeping others in check when it comes to server rules trying to keep the peace in mind of the zs community.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.)Yes, of course.

Recommended by: [HG] Northground [CE]

Edited by PeriWinkle, March 30 2017 - 09:21 AM.

Mr.Robot

Mr.Robot

HG Member

• 32 posts
  • LocationTexas
Your steam name: [HG] Mr.Robot
Your STEAM ID:  STEAM_0: 1:59874274
What's your reason for applying for moderator?  I'm applying for moderator because.. I believe in HG i believe in it's people and i believe by keeping poison toxins ( rulebreaking/rulebreakers ) out that HG is a much better place... And if chosen i plan to help keep them out. I work very well with newcomers of the gamemode... Making sure they know how to play. Also.. I am on when most moderators aren't 3:00-6AM central time and it bothers me that there's rulebreaking going on and the best thing i can do is submit it to the forums. I plan to help the future of HG if chosen! (Note: That i'm aware of,  i have never been banned or have caused troubles in TS and HG)
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Most definitely Yes.
Recommended by: [HG] Dank Narre
Posted Image

{No Silence} ATB*

{No Silence} ATB*

• 560 posts

APPS WILL BE CLOSED IN 1 WEEK FROM NOW IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR MOD PLEASE DO SO NOW.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Master ToF

Master ToF

HG Member

• 33 posts
  • Locationfrance
Your steam name:  -hg- Master ToF
Your STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:66986955

What's your reason for applying for moderator? For 3-4 years I play on this server. I have experience in gameplay.
Little by little I understood all the work necessary for the zs. I am interested in hg and I want the server to work in and grow in popularity.
For this, it should not be a daycare and manage the behavior of some.
That's why 2 months ago I decided to join the clan hg and buy the gold member to train and show that I know how to moderate.
You can see my activity of bans, kicks, zlist, mute ...i have been active. I record all my parts . I know this post and the players know me. Several moderators support me and players also .
We can see also on the forum that I participate in discussions and debate on updates.
I want to say that I have an asset, I am in european hours. This allows for a wider presence of a moderator on the serverI have a defect, I know how to write english but not speak verbally ... so I hope this does not pose a problem for the interview. I want to say that I am a member soon.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit) Yes.
Recommended by: [HG] Dank Narre , [HG] Nightshade, [HG] Fried Egg

Edited by Master ToF, April 21 2017 - 12:12 PM.

Posted Image

andrewcbaker

andrewcbaker

HG Recruit

• 115 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Your steam name: [HG] andrewcbaker
Your STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:51546812
What's your reason for applying for moderator?
     I've been playing for almost 4 years now and I've become a member finally. I think that my moderation skills may be useful, as knowing the rules for almost four years can be beneficiary to any server mod. I know how to handle situations without letting it blow up and I have carefully watched the actions of almost every mod in ZS. (Not in a stalker-ish way, just observing.) I enjoy improving the community with my giveaways and GFX, why not help out some more with moderation on the server?
    There have been multiple instances on the server where no mods have been on to handle large situations. All we could do is hope that a votekick would go through; the only problem is that the votekick ratio is really bad right now. I tend to be on very late at night (Morning, rather), usually up to 3 AM PST. I am homeschooled as well, which means whenever you need me to join the server, any players can just Steam message me that someone is abusing/causing issues. I am also almost always on Teamspeak, which is great if anyone needs a mod.
     I tend to record my gameplay a lot and I am planning on livestreaming soon. This would mean that anything happening during this time can be seen and recorded for further archives. I tend to contact moderators when anything is going on on the server, and I am almost *always* looking for bugs or issues with maps.
    These things said, I am excited to moderate for the community and I look forward to the outcome of this application.

Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes

Recommended by: [HG] Fried Egg
Posted Image

{No Silence} ATB*

{No Silence} ATB*

• 560 posts

Moderators will be chosen from a list of things that will be reviewed and results will be posted next week. Thank you.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users