Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

One Hit Knife

A lot of people think the one hit knife is dumb. ......

I fucking agree! I hate 1 hit knife can we just not have it in the buy section for traitors no more? cause its op as fuck, or atleast only buy one hit knife once, instead of being able to purchase the knife 5 times. or if they buy it there knife can burn hot like a 1000 degree knife thats super red and there just coming at you so you can call like a kos because 1 hit knife op as shit.

:3 Love me for anyone who liked the op knife, and learn to shoot(lowkey diss on Past) ;p

Honestly I feel like the 1 hit knife is perfect how it is. It's not that easy to use especially when people are in groups.

I think it should cost more personally

this would make the point of buying an knife null. I might as well just buy a bomb if the price increases more then what it is currently. It's basically an eco buy opinion for traitors

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of people think the one hit knife is dumb. ......

I fucking agree! I hate 1 hit knife can we just not have it in the buy section for traitors no more? cause its op as fuck, or atleast only buy one hit knife once, instead of being able to purchase the knife 5 times. or if they buy it there knife can burn hot like a 1000 degree knife thats super red and there just coming at you so you can call like a kos because 1 hit knife op as shit.

:3 Love me for anyone who liked the op knife, and learn to shoot(lowkey diss on Past) ;p

waht i think is the problem is that you can buy one-hit and kill someone with it and get enough money to buy another one, i think it should be more expensive than 3k, it will prevent people from buying it too many times.

i think 6k is a reasonable price

• 6 months later...

rude

that's not rude, necroposting is against forum rules.

7. Do not necropost.

• Necroposting is the act of bumping a thread up to the top for the sake of post count or ego inflation. You can differentiate a necropost by how useful it is. If let's say we have a thread dedicated to bring back servers when they go down and you post: "hey, the tf2 idle server just went down" and no one has posted in it for a month. That's FINE. If you choose to post something else like "hey, I like the tf2 idle server", that is considered necroposting. As always, feel free to PM a member of leadership should you have issues with a thread or forum.

• Like 1