Quantcast

Jump to content

  • Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
184 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 29 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Recent Topics


Featured Partners












Can't Make More Than 2 Name Changes

* * * * * 1 votes name

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1
KaluVersion2.0

KaluVersion2.0

    Banned

  • 27 posts
hello, today i changed my first name "The One And Only" i made a mistake naming me KaluVersion2.0 as i wanted to stay with the name "The One And Only" staffs please allow us change our names more than 3 or 4 times it would help me or others. this is what it said for me "You are not permitted to make any more changes to your display name"

Edited by KaluVersion2.0, January 6 2017 - 01:08 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#2
Fortis

Fortis

    Director of Gaming Divisions


  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationIdk
You should be able to after a month.


Posted Image


Posted Image
Posted ImageCredit for this amazing signature goes to Scrubbubbles!

View PostTvR.Frank-hg-, on March 21 2015 - 10:14 PM, said:

i want to use my FreeBee i read the command this time for about 5 days reapeated and ill stop abusing and me Frank  i promess to stop abusing and usin my FreeBee for the ban of permanent infinity oh by slaying my self it was because i freekill arya i kicked by my self by accident press wrong number and about T-listen it was he was abusing killing us and he dindt wanned to be lead when he had a mic


#3
KaluVersion2.0

KaluVersion2.0

    Banned

  • 27 posts

View PostFortis, on January 6 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

You should be able to after a month.
what do you mean? you or other people will make the feature? please tell more information

Edited by KaluVersion2.0, January 6 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#4
Fortis

Fortis

    Director of Gaming Divisions


  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationIdk
You already can. You can change your display name after a month.


Posted Image


Posted Image
Posted ImageCredit for this amazing signature goes to Scrubbubbles!

View PostTvR.Frank-hg-, on March 21 2015 - 10:14 PM, said:

i want to use my FreeBee i read the command this time for about 5 days reapeated and ill stop abusing and me Frank  i promess to stop abusing and usin my FreeBee for the ban of permanent infinity oh by slaying my self it was because i freekill arya i kicked by my self by accident press wrong number and about T-listen it was he was abusing killing us and he dindt wanned to be lead when he had a mic


#5
Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

    Registered Users

  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEdge of Omniverse

View PostKaluVersion2.0, on January 6 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

what do you mean? you or other people will make the feature? please tell more information
He means you can't change your name again for a month. The feature is already implemented.

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostJarJarBinks said:

In all seriousness, there is a version of the map on my pc where the pool is dick shaped

#6
KaluVersion2.0

KaluVersion2.0

    Banned

  • 27 posts

View PostDual Bladed Weeb, on January 6 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

He means you can't change your name again for a month. The feature is already implemented.
thanks! i didn't thought of that.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#7
KaluVersion2.0

KaluVersion2.0

    Banned

  • 27 posts
But that's the point why we should wait 1 month! You know how many weeks are in a month?

Posted Image

Posted Image


#8
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 622 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostKaluVersion2.0, on January 7 2017 - 05:37 AM, said:

But that's the point why we should wait 1 month! You know how many weeks are in a month?
many people would exploit that feature

Posted Image


#9
Supa Dupa kjpski

Supa Dupa kjpski

    TF2 Division Leader | HGCE Staff (Partnerships)






  • 399 posts
  • LocationChicago Illinois, USA


If you could change your name with unrestricted regulations... aka no maximum amount of name changes.... then people would spam name change, and we won't be able to keep track of our memebers as well if they are changing their name every hour. Just wait a month.... it's not that long.
Posted Image
* Made by TyGuy*

Posted Image
*Made by Lizzie*
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10
FlyBoy

FlyBoy

    Registered Users

  • 119 posts


FlyBoY Forever... Never changing it! :)





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users