Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need A Red Themed Motherboard

Seth ⛧

I'm trying to find a motherboard that has a red theme too it. I made a topic about this a while back but not only did my budget go down a bit due to personal reasons but the ram that I bought doesn't work with the one that I picked out that you guys suggested me. so not only do I have a new budget but I need your guys suggestions as of what mobo I should get (one with LEDs would be cool btw lmao). Also if you guys think that my budget is a low (which is is ik...) and if I to put

- Red themed

- A mobo that supports DDR4 2400

- supports an i5-6600k

BUDGET - $115

- Also if you guys think that my budget is low (which it is I know...) and have any really good mobos that would be worth putting a bit more money into let me know.

Thanks guys! I look forward to seeing your suggestions and maybe some tips. You guys have never let me down in this stuff before :D

Edited by Seth_

Something like a MSI B150 M3 (around 108$) at your budget..

If you want to spend a bit more. something like a Gigabyte GA-Z170MX (around 140$) or the MSI Z170A M5 (around 150$).

All those mobos should have LEDs, correct me if I'm wrong. Both MSI mobos are ATX, the Gigabyte is microATX.

Prices vary dependent on seller and shipping.

• Like 2

If its a not z or x then u cant OC it, so that isn't a good choice unless you wanna downgrade to 6600.

EDIT thougt u said the mobo in there. Well, don't get anything that does have a Z or X before the 150/170 Basically, as it 99% of time wont support OC, id recommend dropping 150 on a mSI m5 gaming motherboard z170 cause they're really nice for a cheap price. SUPPORTS OC

IS ATX

Edited by Tyrion quadister

I'm trying to find a motherboard that has a red theme too it. I made a topic about this a while back but not only did my budget go down a bit due to personal reasons but the ram that I bought doesn't work with the one that I picked out that you guys suggested me.

The two mother boards I suggested for you to get in your original thread should have worked perfectly fine and are still within your original budget of $100 and your current budget of $115. What exactly is the problem you had with the ram and what mother board was it? Those same boards are being suggested in this thread too.

so the B150 boards dont support overclocking is what ive read so far... And i already have an i5-6600k and i dont wanna downgrade to the 6600. so would this work https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Enthuastic-Z170A-Motherboard-M3/dp/B014M8Z3V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484349472&sr=1-1&keywords=msi+z170 ? its the one that deadstorm recommended but its the z170 board.

http://www.newegg.co...ID=3938566&SID=

this should work for ya

so this board should be pretty good right?

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Enthuastic-Z170A-Motherboard-M3/dp/B014M8Z3V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484349472&sr=1-1&keywords=msi+z170

• Like 1