Quantcast

• Create Account
231 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 7 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Apr
    A Clock

making homemade fried chicken and homemade schezwan sauce, hnnnn lets see if it goes well

Show comments (5)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Jailbreak Gamemode Suggestion Thread (Trello)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Thomasjosif

Thomasjosif

Director of Development (HGDC)

• 1,403 posts
  • LocationCanada

Quick and to the point, title says it all. Post your ideas here for Jailbreak. Whether it be LR ideas, Warday ideas, or just something stupid.

Things this thread is NOT for
  • ANYTHING to do with the map
  • ANYTHING to do with models/skins/textures/trails/sounds/premium/hats
  • Rule changes
  • LRs involving more than 2 players

I read all suggestions. Once I have read the suggestion it will be added to our Trello (I will like your post to let you know I've added it). More info about Trello can be found here.

When posting, post which game you are requesting this for! (CS:S, TF2, CS:GO or All). Some LRs/Wardays/Features can only be made to work with 1, or 2 of the 3, very few are enabled on all 3.

Posted Image

Servers down? Check this before contacting me.

Autism

Autism

HG Management (CS:GO Division) | HGCE Staff (Events)

• 332 posts
  • LocationBemidji, Minnesota

Today when you were fucking around with me and set my speed to -1.00 I believe it had some pretty silly movement/impairment. Would be a cool Knife Fight LR option.

Don't know if it works on other mods, but would be cool for CSGO

Posted Image

Thanks to ಠ_ಠ for this sig <3

Posted Image

Thanks Ryze for letting me express my main :)

Posted Image

Click-> My proudest moment. <-Click

Eton145

Eton145

CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)

• 138 posts
  • LocationIn my house

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb"  This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S

I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb?  It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory.  Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.  

Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay.  No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.

Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it.  I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

No clue if you would want it to be defuseable.

If the bomb is defusable then I would like it to act like a normal or TTT bomb.

Edited by Eton145, January 17 2017 - 10:56 PM.

Thomasjosif

Thomasjosif

Director of Development (HGDC)

• 1,403 posts
  • LocationCanada

View PostEton145, on January 17 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb"  This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S

I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb?  It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory.  Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.  

Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay.  No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.

Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it.  I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

This is a map suggestion.

Also. Guys, this is for GAMEMODE SUGGESTIONS ONLY. https://gyazo.com/4c...a8911d3bb5d744e

Posted Image

Servers down? Check this before contacting me.

Autism

Autism

HG Management (CS:GO Division) | HGCE Staff (Events)

• 332 posts
  • LocationBemidji, Minnesota

Kobain Warday: Sawed Off Headshot Only Warday at whatever locations because cancer wardays are fun right?

Posted Image

Thanks to ಠ_ಠ for this sig <3

Posted Image

Thanks Ryze for letting me express my main :)

Posted Image

Click-> My proudest moment. <-Click

JarJarBinks

JarJarBinks

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationOtoh Gunga, Naboo

View PostEton145, on January 17 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb" This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S
I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb? It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory. Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.
Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay. No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.
Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it. I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

Have you secretly been SKay this whole time???
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bobbythed

bobbythed

• 79 posts

King of the cell day. Turn teamdamage on for the Ts until the celldoors open. Probably would have to limit how often it could be used similar to hidenseek to prevent abusing.

Edited by bobbythed, February 3 2017 - 06:41 PM.

Doop

Doop

HG Recruit

• 7 posts
Bomb S4S thingy LR: Take turns exploding the bomb. Bomb does not damage the dropper. Only 5seconds each to explode so as to not cause delays.

Eton145

Eton145

• 138 posts
  • LocationIn my house

Another gang perk idea of Kevlar / buy it from gang shop. I get REALLY annoyed by Aimpunch and I would love some kevlar to negate that.   For CTs could they buy a helmet from shop for like 200 rep? A healthshot is 200 rep and it heals 50.  Buying an extra 25 health is only 50 rep. We may need gang shop cost values rebalanced a bit

Floops

Floops

HG Recruit

• 9 posts
  • LocationTexas
We should definitly have a surf gamemode.

The Empathetic Peacemaker

The Empathetic Peacemaker

The Bald Man

• 1,205 posts

We should make it so we can see the firings in chat again. Hiding it does more harm than good. Nobody gets fired anymore. The entire firing system is completely redundant now.

Edited by The Empathetic Peacemaker, April 20 2017 - 11:07 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SupaNipplez, on June 13 2016 - 07:00 PM, said:

My gender holds no boundaries

View PostDuphin, on January 4 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

I kept getting RDMed by some random in the TTT server so i walked outside in the rain to get my new debit card out of the mailbox called to get it activated bought gold and slayed that kid. Somehow they let my abusing ass become Mod.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users