Quantcast

• Create Account
152 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 21 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Nov
    ValueSensei

Happy Thanksgiving peoples! :) Also, god save all of us who are going to be working the "event" at our jobs... lol

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Jailbreak Gamemode Suggestion Thread (Trello)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Thomasjosif

Thomasjosif

Lead Director of Development (HGDC)

• 1,498 posts
  • LocationCanada

Quick and to the point, title says it all. Post your ideas here for Jailbreak. Whether it be LR ideas, Warday ideas, or just something stupid.

Things this thread is NOT for
  • ANYTHING to do with the map
  • ANYTHING to do with models/skins/textures/trails/sounds/premium/hats
  • Rule changes
  • LRs involving more than 2 players

I read all suggestions. Once I have read the suggestion it will be added to our Trello (I will like your post to let you know I've added it). More info about Trello can be found here.

When posting, post which game you are requesting this for! (CS:S, TF2, CS:GO or All). Some LRs/Wardays/Features can only be made to work with 1, or 2 of the 3, very few are enabled on all 3.

Posted Image

Servers down? Check this before contacting me.

Jericho

Jericho

Retired Leadership

• 465 posts
  • LocationBemidji, Minnesota

Today when you were fucking around with me and set my speed to -1.00 I believe it had some pretty silly movement/impairment. Would be a cool Knife Fight LR option.

Don't know if it works on other mods, but would be cool for CSGO

Posted Image

Thanks to ಠ_ಠ for this sig <3

Posted Image

Thanks Ryze for letting me express my main :)

Posted Image

Click-> My proudest moment. <-Click

Eton145

Eton145

CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)

• 223 posts
  • LocationIn my house

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb"  This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S

I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb?  It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory.  Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.  

Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay.  No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.

Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it.  I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

No clue if you would want it to be defuseable.

If the bomb is defusable then I would like it to act like a normal or TTT bomb.

Edited by Eton145, January 17 2017 - 10:56 PM.

Thomasjosif

Thomasjosif

Lead Director of Development (HGDC)

• 1,498 posts
  • LocationCanada

View PostEton145, on January 17 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb"  This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S

I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb?  It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory.  Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.  

Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay.  No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.

Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it.  I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

This is a map suggestion.

Also. Guys, this is for GAMEMODE SUGGESTIONS ONLY. https://gyazo.com/4c...a8911d3bb5d744e

Posted Image

Servers down? Check this before contacting me.

Jericho

Jericho

Retired Leadership

• 465 posts
  • LocationBemidji, Minnesota

Kobain Warday: Sawed Off Headshot Only Warday at whatever locations because cancer wardays are fun right?

Posted Image

Thanks to ಠ_ಠ for this sig <3

Posted Image

Thanks Ryze for letting me express my main :)

Posted Image

Click-> My proudest moment. <-Click

HoHoBinks

HoHoBinks

HGDC Mapping Team Member

• 450 posts
  • LocationOtoh Gunga, Naboo

View PostEton145, on January 17 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

I noticed on Trello the Gang Perk idea of "C4 / Bomb" This could only be done on CS:GO or CS:S
I am not sure if what this sugestion has anything to do with the map or not, but what if there was somewhere hidden or obvious we could plant the bomb? It would be disabled on wardays but, Obvious spot would be dead center or armory. Hidden spot would be - secret area under offices but not admin room or S-4-S.
Effect. When a T plants the bomb - It time bombs all CTs. The time the CT has until he explodes is 1 or 2 seconds after the round ends so it doesn't effect gameplay. No alert or beeping sound to alert anyone that it was planted.
Cause I would die of laughter if 2 seconds after the round ends, all of the sudden, the entire CT team just blows up and I get credit for it. I would just have a automatic 10 man CT suicide feed with me assisting.

Have you secretly been SKay this whole time???
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bobbythed

bobbythed

CS:GO Division Staff

• 172 posts
  • LocationWest Coast = Best Coast!

King of the cell day. Turn teamdamage on for the Ts until the celldoors open. Probably would have to limit how often it could be used similar to hidenseek to prevent abusing.

Edited by bobbythed, February 3 2017 - 06:41 PM.

Doop

Doop

Registered Users

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Bomb S4S thingy LR: Take turns exploding the bomb. Bomb does not damage the dropper. Only 5seconds each to explode so as to not cause delays.

Eton145

Eton145

CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)

• 223 posts
  • LocationIn my house

Another gang perk idea of Kevlar / buy it from gang shop. I get REALLY annoyed by Aimpunch and I would love some kevlar to negate that.   For CTs could they buy a helmet from shop for like 200 rep? A healthshot is 200 rep and it heals 50.  Buying an extra 25 health is only 50 rep. We may need gang shop cost values rebalanced a bit

Flops

Flops

HG Member

• 173 posts
  • Locationlil pump sucks

We should definitly have a surf gamemode.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Empathetic Peacemaker

The Empathetic Peacemaker

The Bald Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

We should make it so we can see the firings in chat again. Hiding it does more harm than good. Nobody gets fired anymore. The entire firing system is completely redundant now.

Edited by The Empathetic Peacemaker, April 20 2017 - 11:07 PM.

Posted Image

Fuck image caps for sigs, I made an Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/f35Dh

SupaNipplez, on June 13 2016 - 07:00 PM, said:

My gender holds no boundaries

View PostDuphin, on January 4 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

I kept getting RDMed by some random in the TTT server so i walked outside in the rain to get my new debit card out of the mailbox called to get it activated bought gold and slayed that kid. Somehow they let my abusing ass become Mod.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Saul

Saul

Registered Users

• 86 posts
  • LocationSanta Maria
Boost lr: They start at the inner corner of deagle cage and get to jump over the striped line and freeze when they touch the ground; closest to pool wins.

Zezz

Zezz

HG Member

• 25 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington
CS:GO

-Tic tac toe LR

- Different versions of the golf LR involving throwing weapons onto an elevated platform or from one to the ground etc.

- More skill jumps in LR

- Pokemon 300 day scripted with menu options able to select only the pokemon to spawn in the selected zone.

- Deathrun oriented LR's

Edited by Zezz, May 9 2017 - 11:04 AM.

Posted Image

Zezz

Zezz

HG Member

• 25 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington
Here's some demos of skill jumps that can be used in an LR (All these jumps work the same on the new map)

Roulette jump

Here's an interesting one because you can either long jump to the end or use the top of the exit sign. Would be a good LR

Long jump version

Duckhunt glass escape skill jump. You need to jump right before you hit the boost.

Hoop in climb

Edited by Zezz, May 11 2017 - 06:18 AM.

Posted Image

guns-killer

guns-killer

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationBelgium
hye guys,
-Lr Block: if you race you get blocked at the start sometimes.
-Lr Called 1v1: 1v1 awp ore something within dogehouse ore something
-warday awp only: some people like it tooplay with an awp why not a awp Warday
-Lr cancel: in some moments like climb there would be a vote that both of the Lr fighters need to accept to cancel a Lr
-Wallhack in buy menu: that you can buy wallhack as a T and Ct looking trough the walls is always nice
-vote kick: vote kick of a ct would be usefull if there are no admin/mod/staff/etc online is, if someone is freekilling u can votekick that guy from ct

Zeus

Zeus

TF2 Division Staff

• 301 posts
  • Locationsome dodgeball server

[TF2]

alrighty so i suggest we add more gamemodes to tf2. we all know how outdated it is and its no wonder its inactive.

my theory is that we just carry everything from csgo and put it in tf2. its what tf2 jb ppl have wanted for a long time, and im pretty sure im not the only one thinking this. although this might be a bit of a map suggestion, it still includes fixing golf and new gamemodes that are not over a few years old.

blazingdgon

blazingdgon

Registered Users

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Im thinking about a mode where the warden says a command word while the t's are doing obstacles and when the command word is said warden  will switch it to old obs after 5 sec and once said again switch to new obs
Posted Image

blazingdgon

blazingdgon

Registered Users

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
When doing a lr rebel i think you should be able to choose from the same perks as last guard if your are last t if your lr partner is still alive options should be limited so as to not disrupt other lrs
Posted Image

Vel'Roz

Vel'Roz

CS:GO Division Staff | HGDC Mapping Team Leader

• 744 posts
  • LocationCheck above you!

Can we change the text for when you're on fire (the prison dice thing)? I know it won't change much but if we're trying to battle promotion and implied promotion then the text isn't doing us any good.

Posted Image

Thank you Ryze (above)!

Posted Image

Thank You Selery!

Posted Image

thx Pongo u brit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit goes to Nightshade for the original image!

rawr

Jxhn

Jxhn

HG Member

• 597 posts
  • Locationdying in Highschool with nobody helping

-Gun toss from diving board for CS:S and CS:GO
--If you fall off the diving board it's an invalid throw unless you land back on the board.

-Diving board jump
--Jump from the diving board to the heart-shaped pool's balcony (May require bhops)

-Catwalk to big cage jump

"Only speak when speaking is an improvement on silence" -Jxhn

Posted Image

He kicked me after...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Freddy for the sig!

Posted Image

View PostDuphin, on July 17 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

Jhny decided for some reason that spawn abused him and decided to slay spawn in the middle of the round with spawn as a T.

View PostSuicide, on July 17 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

lol spawn got rekt.

Duphin said:

Was Slayed for RDMing couldn't handle it then RDMed me for gagging him.

hellothere123 said:

Was slayed for destroying a handicap admin that shot me in the back then resulted to crying because she didnt get the kill and banned me good job Suck my dick little kid . We will see how you compare to your mother

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users