Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pc Master Race?

nielsfalko

Oooooooooh let's seeeee here... Wowww, tough decision hmmm

Aight here is my simple suggestion:

Intel i5-6600k (400-500€)

MSI GTX 1080 (500-600€)

16GB DDR4 RAM (Corsair Dominator Platinum)

Smack a 3TB HDD in there (has to be SATA 3, SATA 2 is old af) and a 500GB-1TB SSD aswell (Kingston and Samsung are the way to go)

I'd prefer a GIGABYTE Z170X-ULTRA GAMING motherboard, cuz you'd need a DDR4 slot.

OS is not mandatory and can cost you around 20 euro

I think with all this you can squeeze in a nice smooth FullHD monitor.

With a budget that high, the sky is the limit. 2000 euros buys hookers and beast PCs :)

Edited by Comic King

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bHZnNN - Budget saver and honestly overkill if you spend over $1500. AMD>Intel. Only thing I highly recommend is the additional parts I added. (Case fan and Fan controller) These builds tend to heat up the computer in 1-2 hours of intense current-gen gameplay.

Edit: I'd like to add that this tower is spacious and the motherboard is perfect for future upgrades and if you ever want to add more ram or another gpu.

Edited by Sick Ranchez
  • Like 1

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($344.75 @ OutletPC)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($102.99 @ B&H)

Motherboard: MSI Z270 SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($139.99 @ B&H)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($103.22 @ Amazon)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($91.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.69 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI) ($580.66 @ B&H)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI) ($580.66 @ B&H)

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $2196.93

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-18 19:21 EST-0500

i7 7700k, 1080 SLI. Pretty Good

• Like 1

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bHZnNN - Budget saver and honestly overkill if you spend over $1500. AMD>Intel. Only thing I highly recommend is the additional parts I added. (Case fan and Fan controller) These builds tend to heat up the computer in 1-2 hours of intense current-gen gameplay.

Edit: I'd like to add that this tower is spacious and the motherboard is perfect for future upgrades and if you ever want to add more ram or another gpu.

If you are going to go AMD, I think you should wait for Ryzen.

• Like 2

Thanks for all ur builds matt thats a bit oved my buget ;) ill come back once i have the money and see witch one seems like the best

cool let us know if you need any help we are all more than happy to. Good luck on the build buddy! P.S if u want 2 Gtx 100's,

Reading below

Get a 4K monitor with a nice response time and a nice refresh rate. Ultra wides are recommended. They cost you a pretty penny though, so I could also recommend you go under budget by 400-500 and get a smaller SSD, a z170, etc.they are still really high quality but it's definitely a bit more... Better for your price range, since I'm guessing you don't have 1 ultra wide 4K monitor hanging around. Use the spare 400 or so to get a nice desk, some peripherals and such. Even some games! Just my thoughts.