Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

other New Cs:go Server Ideas?

I am surprised no one decided to rip-off CoD and ask for Sticks and Stones (Semtex nades or 1 hp and flashbangs)

I did see the 1 in the chamber - It would probably be best if the gun was a Deag and HP was set low

A trade server could be nice since few people ever use the forums for trading.

Maybe a REAL deathrun server.

What if HG made its own "Welcome to the testing center," definitely not looking at any recruits or 10 man players.

2 of what I think are original ideas

1. Labyrinth (Kinda hunger games kinda not)- In the game mode you are trying to work your way into the center. Each round the maze would have to be randomly generated or a new map. Here's the catch each round there is a Minotaur and Ariadne. The Minotaur has a mini-map of the maze and has everyone's position (like last guard in JB). Ariadne has a item that shows/makes the minimap where he/she goes. If they die the item is dropped and someone else can become Ariadne. Friendly Fire is also on so you can kill your fellow travelers. The Goal of the gamemode is to kill the Minotaur or kill everyone as the Minotaur. By reaching the center you can kill the Minotaur but before you can only freeze him. You would spawn with a knife and a deagle with 2 shots. 1 shot can either stun the Minotaur for 5 secs or damage a traveler. Minotaur would spawn with a 1 hit knife and Zeus only. Ariadne would have an awp with no bullets (the item that allows you to map the map.) and a deagle, knife and slight speed boost (.15). Lastly there would be random traps in the map that could kill/harm you such as toxic water or bombs.

2. chicken hunt. everyone is a chicken your goal is to find the other people as chickens last one alive wins. you would find weapons around the map or from "supply drops" (kinda like prop hunt but everyone's a prop!!!)

I want to hear the good and bad of what I suggested with these. any feedback is welcome even if its that sucks as long as you explain

• Like 1

1.6 Hide N Seek, also known as chasemod.

It would be a very fun server to operate, it only requires 10-12 players, anything else is too large, also it can get very competitive and I can see HG rocking this server very well. I would love to play on this server and potentially spend most of my time on it, I'm pretty sure this was said in a thread before (someone link me, I'm on phone) about Hide N Seek.

2 of what I think are original ideas

1. Labyrinth (Kinda hunger games kinda not)- In the game mode you are trying to work your way into the center. Each round the maze would have to be randomly generated or a new map. Here's the catch each round there is a Minotaur and Ariadne. The Minotaur has a mini-map of the maze and has everyone's position (like last guard in JB). Ariadne has a item that shows/makes the minimap where he/she goes. If they die the item is dropped and someone else can become Ariadne. Friendly Fire is also on so you can kill your fellow travelers. The Goal of the gamemode is to kill the Minotaur or kill everyone as the Minotaur. By reaching the center you can kill the Minotaur but before you can only freeze him. You would spawn with a knife and a deagle with 2 shots. 1 shot can either stun the Minotaur for 5 secs or damage a traveler. Minotaur would spawn with a 1 hit knife and Zeus only. Ariadne would have an awp with no bullets (the item that allows you to map the map.) and a deagle, knife and slight speed boost (.15). Lastly there would be random traps in the map that could kill/harm you such as toxic water or bombs.

2. chicken hunt. everyone is a chicken your goal is to find the other people as chickens last one alive wins. you would find weapons around the map or from "supply drops" (kinda like prop hunt but everyone's a prop!!!)

I want to hear the good and bad of what I suggested with these. any feedback is welcome even if its that sucks as long as you explain

Yes please for number 1, that sounds like a boatload of fun