Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Logo Request

mccaincracker

Hey guys just posting here because I figured someone here might be happy to help me make a quick logo! It doesn't need to be anything fancy, it's just going to be used on a slide or two in a powerpoint for one of my business classes, I'd do it myself but my laptop took a shit and I don't feel like screwing around getting photoshop on my PC. Basically the situation is that I had to make up a company that sells a product and then from there we were given a scenario - the details aren't important other than it's supposed to be something that resembles a sort of business logo.

Use your imagination, the company I made up for this assignment is called Like Pacific, and they are a surf/skate board manufacturing company. The only requirement really is to have the text Like Pacific somewhere in the logo. If I had photoshop I was going to just find like a wave or something and a surfboard centered in a layer above that wave and finally the font on another layer above everything else. I made a MS Paint drawing that might illustrate this idea better since It's probably easier to understand than reading it in a sentence.

Obviously this is a very crude example. Anyone willing to do this for me, please dont spend a ridiculous amount of time. I am basically just unable to make anything that looks semi-decent with the programs I do have on my PC. Follow the idea i came up with, or if you're really bored do whatever you want. I don't have anything to offer other than forum karma lol. Thanks in advance.

post-3222-0-89413600-1486010487_thumb.jpg