Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Your Name, It's Origin, And Your Picture

Artyom

SNOWKID - when i was small, i used to watch a cartoon "Galactik Football" and there was a team called "Snowkids". I really liked the team and the name. When i started playing games I used to call myself snowkid and now its stuck with me. The pic i have is of spiderman coz i like spiderman.

#with_great_power_comes_great_responsibilities.

• Like 1

Techdude was actually my first online name for any game ever. Started back when I began playing Runecape back around... I wanna say 2001-2002? My name then was Techdude99. no reasoning behind the name. For a long time I actually went by Orc_Demon when I played Warcraft 3, and when I started playing Xbox Live and now PS4

When I started getting games for Steam back in '10 I decided my username would be Techdude92 so people wouldn't think I was born in '99 or some shit.

Name is ßert. Bert was the name of my first pet. Bert was a cat and he was a great cat. So to answer the age old question, no, Bert is not my real name. My real name is Eli or Elijah whichever you prefer. Bert is also my picture, it's a super zoomed in picture with fire emojis in the eyes. He died back in 2014 and I was sad so I changed my name to Bert on steam and it just stuck. My sig is a screenshot of some guy who was banned. He was being racist but he also said some shit about Yorkies that I thought was hilarious for some reason.

First I was just named "Iguana" because I had an Iguana, then added the Sneeki bit after someone (I don't remeber who) called me a sneaky Iguana while playing jailbreak.

Really stupid stuff, I changed it all the time, Sneeki Iguana is the first one I decided to stick with.

Not really.

Yes, because it is an Iguana.

I made my name back when i used to play minecraft, i wanted to call my self doctor who but i thought it was uncool to call yourself with somebody else's name so i added it one of the only words i knew in english, "dog".

My profile image is just lt. lickme's youtube profile pic, i know it's lame but i liked him a lot.

• Like 1

Jericho is the lame name I went with because Autism looks pretty stupid. I got the name Autism from my early days of JB last year. I was so bad and often tried to play ct only to freekill and get tlocked. I was so bad people started calling me Autistic and I embraced it and switched over to Autism.

• Like 2

My name is my name... On xbox (the original) my first ever "name" was MasterSmall (I wanted MasterVader but father said no (say it quick a few times)) Then I locked myself out of that account and made my current one BrutalShooter which I use to this day on xbox and steam. When I broke up with my first ex I went by SaulJustSaul for a couple years, and now I think my name is just easy.

Picture is also me, I generally use my dog over myself as I feel he is more attractive... I'll post some pics soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My name is EmergencyMuffin because I was at school hanging out with one of my friends and I saw that he had a muffin in his locker and I asked if I could have it (greedy me), he said i couldn't have it and it was for an emergency... must i need to go on.

I made my profile pic because why not. It kind of obvious why I have it.

• Like 1

I'm a serial name changer. I started with Gremlin, moved onto [uS] (because the server i went to put your country in brackets like that before your name), and made it Moist Lyle as an inside joke with someone named Lyle (it stuck like that for a while, i don't even remember why).

I changed it to Autismal Depths after a while. The Depths part was because I was playing Dark Souls 1, and the area, The Depths, resonated with me for some reason. The Autismal part was becuase it knd of sounded like Abysmal (Abysmal Depths). I dropped the Depths part as of recent because I felt it was too long.

My picture does not relate to my name, nor do my sigs. I like the soldier class on TF2, and so I had that be my profile picture.

-Cheers :D

Edited by Autismal

My name comes from HAL3X telling me to change my name from Gambler, so I did and the result was Gambler Cardswitch, then it was shortened to CardSwitch.

As for my Pic and Sigs, Bigsby Wolf is my Spirit Animal and my sigs are self-explanatory or they're funny things that I've said or others have said about me.