Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unusuals Make Skill?

Mr. FiR3-B1rD

So recently I watched this SFM called F2Ps become Items (

). Apparently, the morale in the film is that, beside one's choice of playstyle, hats make you somewhat better, which is something I agree with (Idk about u guys). But when I see unusuals wearers on Trade 2 and I juxtapose this with the film, I ask "Do unusuals give you EVEN better skill?". Not that I'm saying you shouldn't wear unusuals since everyone has the right to buy, wear, or sell them. But what do you guys think?

My opinion: Personally I don't think unusuals give you EVEN better skill. I think it's just the hat and choice of playstyle. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unusuals don't give you skill. most of the time skillful players have them because they can afford them. but you could be a f2p and a friend could give you an unusual but you would be just as skillful as you were before you got the unusual. people that have unusuals have played the game for so long that they are skillful and by that time they can afford an unusual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have an unusual or a similarly expensive item, it works for you like a placebo. For me, my thought process is:

"

If I put the effort into giving my class(es) something that expensive, it must be because I'm good at playing the class(es). So good, in fact, that I want something to show how much I care for the class(es)."

That's how I go about it, anyway.

Edited by Autismal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...