Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Should Bunny Hopping In Zombie Survival Be Removed?

Northground

Should Bunny Hopping be removed?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has come to my knowledge that you will no longer be able to bhop after the next update. Me and many more oppose this decision due to the skill it actually takes to do it and the amount of time you have to put down to get good at it. Many people consider it an exploit since it isn't meant to be in the game in the first place, but for me this is nothing more than a poor excuse for removing it, if it isn't broken or unbalanced in a way that directly ruins the gameplay, there is no need for removal. The so called "unfair advantage" that you get by going that extra speed if nowhere close to the time it takes to acquire the skill to do it. Besides acquiring a speed that makes any difference you also have the challange of actually killing the humans while timing your jumps perfectly which is something extremely unlikly and rare. The only people that i see complaining are the ones that are ignorant to what it actually takes to do it or people that thinks its unfair because they can't do it. I would say that there are around 6 people including me that actually knows how to do it decently and play on the server right now.

Furthermore is angers me quite a bit that decisions like these are made without the advice from the community which in most cases know more about these kind of things, and i think we should strive to improve upon it. So vote above if we should remove or keep it.

Edited by Northground
  • Like 2

Its not something that causes trouble for now, just like people who go outside running around the map, its a skill that takes time to practice and perfect. I say it shouldnt be punished.

However I do fear it can be potentially abused to break maps just like for example if you jump down the right way in the right spot you can survive the fall in vertigo and effectively delay the map and get an easy win at the end.

But until then, I say leave it alone.

removing bunnyhopping = not letting northground be free as a zombie

crime against humanity.

(Though, there isn't any actual reason of removing it when it hasn't done anyone any harm on the server or affect gameplay on a major level, so why the tits is it being removed.)