Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove The "team Force Class" From The Bonus Crate

Master ToF

Remove the "Team Force Class" from the Bonus Crate?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone.

Here I noticed that since the crate bonuses exist, lags come more and more often.

For example, when a zombie gets 'Team Force Class' for all zombies, the server begins to lag.

So maybe it will not please but I propose to remove the crate bonuses that allow a zombie to change all the zombies into boss.

Thx

Edited by Master ToF

Its super annoying, can literally ruin games as even bosses get forced into a certain class or ruin the game for humans as every zombie becomes boss.

I dont really see the point of this bonus :/

The idea is good but I think some bosses cause crash. Even the "heros" sometimes cause freeze
  • Like 1

Its super annoying, can literally ruin games as even bosses get forced into a certain class or ruin the game for humans as every zombie becomes boss.

I dont really see the point of this bonus :/

It is very rare, but it breaks maps when it does. We had a game on evac get ended pretty much instantly when all zombies got forced to legions:( I would say remove it from bonus crate, but keep it for fun on commands.

• Like 2