Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skins And Map

Bryce

If you are the first to pick up a skin in a lobby on ttt, you should be able to have the skin you have selected on that weapon. Also, dolls needs to be fixed or removed from the server. The weapon spawners make everything on the map lag no matter how good your pc is

Also, dolls needs to be fixed or removed from the server. The weapon spawners make everything on the map lag no matter how good

I have not recently noticed the lag on dolls, Maybe its there still but im pretty sure they fixed it

Also do not start a new topic over this, use the ttt suggestion page instead

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/121892-official-ttt-suggestion-thread/

Edited by Vis1on

If you are the first to pick up a skin in a lobby on ttt, you should be able to have the skin you have selected on that weapon.

I agree with the skins parts but i don't think its our say to put skins or not. Also i think it would be easy to figure out who T's are if you're thinking it the way i am (I wont get into that part cause i dont feel like typing a paragraph).

dolls needs to be fixed or removed from the server. The weapon spawners make everything on the map lag no matter how good your pc is

Dolls is being worked on by one of my current mappers (I think... Ill check :P). To be quite honest i haven't had a problem but if it causes a huge problem for the peeps that have this issue than ill have it done pronto :)

I agree with the skins parts but i don't think its our say to put skins or not. Also i think it would be easy to figure out who T's are if you're thinking it the way i am (I wont get into that part cause i dont feel like typing a paragraph).

Dolls is being worked on by one of my current mappers (I think... Ill check :P). To be quite honest i haven't had a problem but if it causes a huge problem for the peeps that have this issue than ill have it done pronto :)

The skins, I understand what you mean but people can't kos off weapons, maybe if using skins were optional it would be useful for people who like using skins Edited by Ethereum
  • Like 1