Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Eu Mods

EisenSkrt

I know the reason there are non of them rn(Aside niels) is cause there isn't a need(Supposetly, not praticulary what i think), but please if possible, on the next mod apps grant 1 eu mod per server?

on some servers at the moment your statment for eu time inactivity is true, but on jb i hop on and there are 10-20 people, no mod, and its cancer, so please take that into concern on the next mod apps :)

• Like 4

I feel like you think we just don't promote EU people because we feel like we don't need them... the issue is having people that are EU that want mod and that we feel are qualified for the position. We aren't just going to promote people that we feel aren't ready just so we have EU mods.

I'm not creating a quota, i just want to state, eu timezones are getting way more populated at the moment, and with that there is a need for mods, there are people who are ready for mod yet didnt recieve it, but thats aside the point, wether its me or not, i really want and feel its neccecary to have an eu mod on jb.

I'm not creating a quota, i just want to state, eu timezones are getting way more populated at the moment, and with that there is a need for mods, there are people who are ready for mod yet didnt recieve it, but thats aside the point, wether its me or not, i really want and feel its neccecary to have an eu mod on jb.

If that is actually how you feel this is something to bring to a moderator+, but I think we all know what you're actually getting at. Creating threads like this doesn't help, especially because you didn't put in any actual effort to reinforce the "issue". If you want mod, apply for it and show leadership you deserve it through action, it's as simple as that.