Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Pc

Bing_Bong

All that dust in the power supply is such a big fire hazard, and the risk of the pc breaking due to current generated by a thunderstorm is very high.

Better cable management, a clean-up of the dust, and a wall-mounted case would make it look so much nicer. The fact the it's been running for two years with no hiccups in baffling.

But at the same time this looks so "special" it should stay like this :)

(could you also take a picture of you whole setup?)

Edited by Dogtorwho

• 2 weeks later...

Fun Fact: I work as IT support for a company that has a wood shop. They have some old saws and routers that are automated and still run XP on them (they're not hooked up to the network, so it's fine). We rarely touch the computers, but the other day I had to replace a hard drive in one and the sawdust in the case was literally piled so high it was touching the processor. Idk how those things are still running, but I know some of the other machines are the same. :wacko: