Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Do You Guys Do At School With Access To A Computer?

Kendrick Lemur

Create new text document, type in "start cmd.exe" and save it as run.bat

Copy/paste these in order:

takeown /f C:\Windows\System32

Icacls C:\Windows\System32

Now locate your System32 folder and delete it

Even if you had access, which you don't, do not do that.

If you don't have work to do then whats the harm in playing games?

Make a bootable linux usb, boot into it, go into C:/Windows/System32/ rename sethc.exe to sethc.exe! And copy paste cmd.exe and rename it to sethc.exe

You now have a backdoor into windows. Exit out of linux, boot windows. At the login screen press shift 5 times, get your Admin command prompt and away you go!

My friend once wanted to show me the official website for all eurocreams. He only typed 'eurocream.com' once and never ever after that. Legend says the screen of that PC is still lit and the nasty surprises can still be seen.

Aaaaaaanyways, we go to Omegle and as an interest we put 'dick, tits, boobs, vagina, breasts' and we troll the poor people that hang out on that network. So fucking fun and sad at the same time.

Even if you had access, which you don't, do not do that.

If you don't have work to do then whats the harm in playing games?

I'm at school, and its not my own computer, its a school computer, so it doesn't have any Steam games. If you mean online games, then i currently am, but getting super bored because i cant find any good ones. Any suggestions?