Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Foxhound [S])

weegeeweeg

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

TheHound

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:194131 (?)

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

He permanently banned Fitz because he called him out on his abuse. This link should suffice as evidence. He permanently bans him with no proof whatsoever. Unban him and warn/punish Hound.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] FoxHound

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_FoxHoundCS

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

hellsgamers TTT

How long ago did this take place?

about 5-10 minutes ago.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

so i said 'Niger is a country, gagging me for talking about how great Nigerians are is ABUSE' which is true because i can talk about a specific race without putting it down, i wasnt putting anyone down, i was gonna go on about how one of my best friends is Nigerian and he saved my life, was gonna praise Nigerians as a whole because i think they're nice people in general. i can understand a 2 hour ban for misunderstanding, but a perma is abuse..

Proof Links?

so because i make some 'faulty' abuse reports that I PERSONALLY thought was abuse, you're gonna link those.. gg. pie's was abuse, my friend has the proof, and connelly's was abuse, that i do not have proof for.. the bolbi one is understandable as to why it isnt abuse, but i dont just report ALL THE TIME for no god damn reason. didnt even mess up, i followed your rules.

so because i make some 'faulty' abuse reports that I PERSONALLY thought was abuse, you're gonna link those.. gg. pie's was abuse, my friend has the proof, and connelly's was abuse, that i do not have proof for.. the bolbi one is understandable as to why it isnt abuse, but i dont just report ALL THE TIME for no god damn reason. didnt even mess up, i followed your rules.

I'm just making a note of your intelligence, I needed to respond somehow.

Locked for review.

• Like 2