Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Biased Against Me?

SumoLugia

Hi im Sumo. I play on JB a ton, like a ton. So lets get right into the story. When I was leading one day i told CTs not to open cell doors as i was in the area the Ts were going to when they opened and i didnt want to be killed. You see where this is going, a random CT opened cell doors and i died. My spectator map opened and i was not able to catch the name, but when i was bringing it up to the mods on the JB server they told me to be quiet leave it then proceeded to mute me. This has happened multiple times where i will see a baiter/freekiller report it to admins/mods and get denied because they do not care. I just want this to be fixed.

While I see where the issue is unless you have any proof (either a demo or screenshots) we can't really do anything about this issue at this moment. In the future if you feel like mods are abusing you can make a report here -> http://hellsgamers.com/form/form/6-abuse-report/ . Read the guidelines on that page before you make a report so you know if it's abuse or not. Otherwise you can contact me or other Staff on the forums and we can check it out for you from there (proof is the important thing).

• Like 1