Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Gpu Are You Rocking?

Ryze

The title says it all, what GPU are you gaming on and why did you choose it? I would also like to know if you plan on upgrading, what GPU you do plan on getting?

I'll start:

I'm currently using an ASUS Strix GTX 960 4GB graphics card https://www.asus.com...TX960DC2OC4GD5/ and I'm currently looking to upgrade but idk what I want :( I was looking at a cheap RX 470 but a 1070 would be better but the RX refresh should be out soon along with VEGA not much long after.

UPDATE: I have bought an EVGA GTX 1070 SC! :D

• Like 2

I have 2 980 TIs and I got them when they released because sli is only worth it with the top end cards. Also because I like being able to max out every game with good fps. I do plan on getting 2 1080 TIs once evga releases their version of the card with acx/icx cooling.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the fastest card on the market a Intel hd 5500 lucky me [:(]

thinking of upgrading my CPU and GPU to a 1070 and R7 1700 gonna be overclocked to 4GHz if possible

Intel-HD-5500-Graphics-Benchmark-3D-Mark-11.pngi has a radeon 460

Edited by ßert