Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Eton)

CorruptionX

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Eton

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:45118961

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

about 10 mintues ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Eton uses the mute @t command to purposely target a staff member. It was an opinionated day that required T's to use their mics.He was told by a staff member not to do that

Proof Links?

post-34265-0-92023600-1489466496_thumb.jpg

post-34265-0-17323200-1489466502_thumb.jpg

post-34265-0-78300700-1489466507_thumb.jpg

post-34265-0-80614800-1489466512_thumb.png

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 5

http://www.mediafire...yexperience.dem

I am going to be dead honest. Face_Guy was being very loud with his response. You are right Foxhound told me not to do it and I even made it only 5 seconds long to cut-off Face__Guys response and not interfere with the rest of the day. The youtube video has poor mic quality. Hopefully in my demo you can hear just how loud it really was.

It was practically an opinionated Mic Spam day.

Edit* I forgot to add what Tic Mark to start at. 18000 for him calling the opinionated day. Or you can watch the whole demo and see the screenshots frostbyte took live.

Edited by Eton145

http://www.mediafire...yexperience.dem

I am going to be dead honest. Face_Guy was being very loud with his response. You are right Foxhound told me not to do it and I even made it only 5 seconds long to cut-off Face__Guys response and not interfere with the rest of the day. The youtube video has poor mic quality. Hopefully in my demo you can hear just how loud it really was.

It was practically an opinionated Mic Spam day.

Edit* I forgot to add what Tic Mark to start at. 18000 for him calling the opinionated day. Or you can watch the whole demo and see the screenshots frostbyte took live.

If someone higher in the hierarchy is doing something like this, you need to either find a dL, or just post a ban report. We can't just be going around the system like this as it can be seen as exploiting. Please don't let it happen again.

Reviewed.