Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Groo The Bear)

Joseph Manzanares

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Groo the bear

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:186848493

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jail break

How long ago did this take place?

approx 10 min ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

said i was baiting when i was at 6th pole deagle cage an they were at first this also is not first time he has abused he does late nights to cause he will be only admin on im tired of it

Proof Links?

[HG] sungod
Edited by Dizz
  • Like 1

Alright, So someone bought a cell opener and me and another person jumped out of our cells and he was very close to both me and the person to my left in game. After this happened i told him in chat to please slay himself or i would slay him, i gave him 30 seconds to slay himself and he did not comply. So i slayed him. Once i slayed him he was calling me names and on his good word he didnt bait me and the other person next to me. We talked for a little bit and he kept on insulting me and my job as an admin and i said drop it twice, then i also said if he has a problem with me he can report it on the fourms. Then he kept bringing it up and i gagged him in chat for 3 rounds. Then he borught it up in voice chat after i said in all chat and in regular chat to drop it. So i muted him for 3 rounds.

Screenshots: (not sure if they're in order or not)

Sorry for the twitch stream im not sure why it takes double monitor screenshots.

And there is also a video clip.

youtube video link:

SKIP TO 3:00 (sorry for not editing it)

(i really like Dizz and im not sure why he was acting like this even though hes a memeber. I still respect ya bro.)

post-39593-0-72860600-1489628698_thumb.png

post-39593-0-36566100-1489628703_thumb.png

post-39593-0-34506900-1489628707_thumb.png

Polar, your warning needs to be in a private message or all chat. It should follow as warning-tlock-tlist. When watching this video, i see gangspeed and good timing putting a CT in a bad position he immediatly got away from. Then when asked why you slayed, instead of stating baiting, you said "because i told you to slay and you didnt" which just sounds abusive to me. A admin should know when to act and when to not act, and should do so with HG regualtions in mind. This behavior is just slay-happy. In addition to this very loosely valid slay. Here is two demos where you continously spam over lead. Even when being told to stop. You afk in cells (camping) to bet on a coinflip, yet admins couldnt do anything because of your status as equal admin. After you return you ADMIN ALL chat talking about your coin flip.. because...? Im just over seeing you ruin good days because your trigger happy on commands you pay to have.

Lastly, leadership of HG (Mods+) unanimously agree you are not aligned with what we look for in members.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/129277-counter-strike-global-offensive-hg-groos-promotion-application/

post-14533-0-09813000-1489630075_thumb.jpg

post-14533-0-86166000-1489630078_thumb.jpg

StartofroundTOL.dem

tick10,000TOL.dem

post-14533-0-81837200-1489630120_thumb.jpg

post-14533-0-10405800-1489630121_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sungod #ProPAIN
  • Like 1

Polar, your warning needs to be in a private message or all chat. It should follow as warning-tlock-tlist. When watching this video, i see gangspeed and good timing putting a CT in a bad position he immediatly got away from. Then when asked why you slayed, instead of stating baiting, you said "because i told you to slay and you didnt" which just sounds abusive to me. A admin should know when to act and when to not act, and should do so with HG regualtions in mind. This behavior is just slay-happy. In addition to this very loosely valid slay. Here is two demos where you continously spam over lead. Even when being told to stop. You afk in cells (camping) to bet on a coinflip, yet admins couldnt do anything because of your status as equal admin. After you return you ADMIN ALL chat talking about your coin flip.. because...? Im just over seeing you ruin good days because your trigger happy on commands you pay to have.

its not if he was in a bad position or not, to be frank i didnt care that he baited that much, but it was what he did after he baited. The all chat incident was a accident and i apologized to everyone extensively after i realized i typed in all chat. If another admin had a problem with me being afk, they would have said something. I was afk watching a youtube video once and someone asked me to not be afk so i disconnected. Yes, i admit i dont follow the rules all the time and i need to get better at doing so. I'm taking everything you said into account to make myself a better admin. Thanks

Polar, your warning needs to be in a private message or all chat. It should follow as warning-tlock-tlist. When watching this video, i see gangspeed and good timing putting a CT in a bad position he immediatly got away from. Then when asked why you slayed, instead of stating baiting, you said "because i told you to slay and you didnt" which just sounds abusive to me. A admin should know when to act and when to not act, and should do so with HG regualtions in mind. This behavior is just slay-happy. In addition to this very loosely valid slay. Here is two demos where you continously spam over lead. Even when being told to stop. You afk in cells (camping) to bet on a coinflip, yet admins couldnt do anything because of your status as equal admin. After you return you ADMIN ALL chat talking about your coin flip.. because...? Im just over seeing you ruin good days because your trigger happy on commands you pay to have. Lastly, leadership of HG (Mods+) unanimously agree you are not aligned with what we look for in members. https://hellsgamers....on-application/

Most of this stuff would fall under a ban request and those go to hgbans. A Division Staff will review all this. Also, can you not bring in irrelevant things like the promotion application. That's not needed at all and has nothing to do with this abuse report whatsoever.

@ - Obviously you cared about the bait or you wouldn't have kept asking him to slay himself. You really have to stop nitpicking the rules and just play the game for fun. The timing was just bad for Dizz. According to your proof you can tell he wasn't trying to purposely bait or anything. In this situation a slay wasn't really needed as it wasn't his fault.

@ - I understand your frustration after getting slayed but next time just take it to the forums and let a dL+ handle it. The disrespect is not cool, especially coming from a HG member.

Reviewed.

• Like 2