Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Do You Play Team Fortress 2?

Combine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started playing tf2 7 years ago cuz my brother played it alot, and when i started, I learned the joy and happiness i got from people raging.

The feeling of making people so angry they rage quit, scream, say cuss words, and call hacks was intoxicating for a while. And tf2 has the best audience for such people who dont know how to not feed the troll.

I try to be as humble as possible but when i play sniper, people tend to get satly, very salty. I used to target, a relentless entourage of kills and targeting that would make the most resolved and patient people crazy. Also a reason why certain people dont like me, Although i will say my time in HG has well..... Domesticated me a good bit. People tend to avoid my sight in the trade servers, for example. In the trade servers they sometimes put "bountys" on people saying if u dominate this guy we will give you this much stuff. Usually half of server doesn't try it, the other half doesn't know me yet. Thats why I joined :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

i remember back in 2012 i came across videos about the game, like sfm animations and gameplay. i downloaded it and gave it a try.

later on i came across some tf2bers like uncle dane, mr paladin, soundsmith, and lazypurple, and ive been watching their videos for tips in the game ever since.