Our current Moderators:
Slap - STEAM_0:0:50082033
Silly - STEAM_0:1:112626875
Shift - STEAM_0:0:50839735
Panda Jankins - STEAM_0:1:52414239
Fortis - STEAM_0:1:41075953
These players will go through a rigorous application process, and only the best players will be accepted. Please do not worry about non-qualified individuals being accepted. Each player will be personally interviewed, then a vote will be made with the Garry's Mod division after that, if they are approved they will be promoted.
1. No previous history of causing problems on PERP. (Or if the problems were dealt with)
2. No previous history of admin abuse on any of our servers.
3. You must be a HellsGamers member or higher. EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE FOR GOOD RECRUITS.
4. You must be active on the PERP server. (This means you can actively staying on and helping with issues players are having in-game and not ignoring them.)
5. You must know ALL the rules and you must be aware of kicking/banning/blacklisting processes. (We may ask we at random for any rule!)
6. You must have a working microphone, and be able to communicate well using it.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Follow the Application template below.
2. Apply in the thread itself.
3. Through March 31st you will have that time to apply.
4. Meet on teamspeak in Garry's Mod Channel on March 31st for verbal interview.
Application Template (Example):
Your steam name: HG | DirtyDNA
Your STEAM ID: 1:34391832
Your In-game Name: Daniel Fong
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I feel that I could really help out the server, since I am very active, I know all the rules, and I am very fair when it comes to judging other players. I have experience of being an admin on all the other servers and I have no history of abuse or bans.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes
Keep in mind:
1. Your verbal application will have as many mods, advisors, leaders or higher available at the time.
2. Your application may take as long as a week to complete.
3. Any abuse will result in your admin being removed. (No exceptions)
4. You may only submit one application per application period.
Applications will be closing on April 4th so before it closes get with me if you still need a verbal, so make sure to submit your application as soon as possible.
The verbal interview date will be March 31st @ 9 pm GMT, 5 pm EST, 4 pm central, 2 pm PST
[OPEN] (Applications are open and people can apply.)
[CLOSED, AWAITING PROCESSING] (Applications are closed but have not been looked at yet.)
[CLOSED] (Applications are closed and processed. Admins have also been chosen.)
Edited by Adam Cole, April 15 2017 - 11:06 PM.
I am the Director of Memes