Quantcast

• Create Account
99 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 25 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Perp Moderators Applications

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Adam Cole

Adam Cole

GMOD Division Leader

• 617 posts
  • LocationAggressive Ass Wiping

Applications are Currently: [CLOSED]

Our current Moderators:

Slap - STEAM_0:0:50082033

Honorary Moderators:

Fortis - STEAM_0:1:41075953

These players will go through a rigorous application process, and only the best players will be accepted. Please do not worry about non-qualified individuals being accepted. Each player will be personally interviewed, then a vote will be made with the Garry's Mod division after that, if they are approved they will be promoted.

Requirements:
1. No previous history of causing problems on PERP. (Or if the problems were dealt with)
2. No previous history of admin abuse on any of our servers.
3. You must be a HellsGamers member or higher. EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE FOR GOOD RECRUITS.
4. You must be active on the PERP server. (This means you can actively staying on and helping with issues players are having in-game and not ignoring them.)
5. You must know ALL the rules and you must be aware of kicking/banning/blacklisting processes.  (We may ask we at random for any rule!)
6. You must have a working microphone, and be able to communicate well using it.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Follow the Application template below.
2. Apply in the thread itself.
3. Through March 31st you will have that time to apply.
4. Meet on teamspeak in Garry's Mod Channel on March 31st for verbal interview.

Application Template (Example):
Your steam name: HG | DirtyDNA
Your STEAM ID: 1:34391832
Your In-game Name: Daniel Fong
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I feel that I could really help out the server, since I am very active, I know all the rules, and I am very fair when it comes to judging other players. I have experience of being an admin on all the other servers and I have no history of abuse or bans.
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes

Keep in mind:
1. Your verbal application will have as many mods, advisors, leaders or higher available at the time.
2. Your application may take as long as a week to complete.
3. Any abuse will result in your admin being removed. (No exceptions)
4. You may only submit one application per application period.

Applications will be closing on April 4th so before it closes get with me if you still need a verbal, so make sure to submit your application as soon as possible.

The verbal interview date will be March 31st @ 9 pm GMT, 5 pm EST, 4 pm central, 2 pm PST

Prefixes -
[OPEN] (Applications are open and people can apply.)
[CLOSED, AWAITING PROCESSING] (Applications are closed but have not been looked at yet.)
[CLOSED] (Applications are closed and processed. Admins have also been chosen.)

Edited by Adam Cole, September 17 2017 - 09:51 PM.
Removed Mods

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

pickles

pickles

HG Veteran

• 380 posts
  • Locationhellsgamers

Your steam name: [HG] pickles
Your STEAM ID: 1:60079253
Your In-game Name: Cool Pickles
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I feel that I could really help out the server, since I am very active, I know all the rules, and I am very fair when it comes to judging other players. I have experience of being an admin on csgo servers with gold account admin and I have no history of abuse or bans. I want to help perp grow again
Can you follow our server rules while also administrating? (i.e not using your admin for your own benefit.) Yes

Edited by pickles, March 20 2017 - 11:52 PM.

Donny1020

Donny1020

HG Veteran

• 281 posts

Your steam name: HG | Donny1020
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20608135
Your In-game Name: Monica Mudkip
What's your reason for applying for moderator?  Was previously a mod of the server and felt that I helped keep the peace and made sure everyone followed the rules. Im on a decent amount and know all the rules for perp. Any issues or bans from before have all been dealt with and are very minor.

Was mod before, why not mod again?

Edited by Donny1020, March 20 2017 - 11:52 PM.

Silly

Silly

Associate Director, External Affairs

• 1,467 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Your steam name: -hg- Silly
Your STEAM ID: 1:112626875
Your In-game Name: Silly Brian
What's your reason for applying for Moderator? I love this perp server. I've had many many memories with alot of awesome people since 2012. I know the rules almost to a T, have loads of experience with admin, especially here in HG. I Would be a huge asset to perp being a mod again as i am fair, a nice dude, and helpful to anyone in need. I have every intention of maintaining server population and hopefully getting our server that we all love back to its prime.
Posted Image Posted Image   Posted Image

Chain of Command

Staff

Global Moderators

Moderators

HGCE Staff

Gold Admins

Everyone else

SpawnMatrix

SpawnMatrix

HGCE Staff (Recruitment)

• 1,742 posts
  • Locationnear detroit kinda

Your steam name: -hg- spawn
Your STEAM ID: 1:42555263
Your In-game Name: Juan Dankman
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I feel that I can help PERP out and begin to revive itself over the next months to become a big server in HG again. I love perp and had about 2 weeks of playtime before the wipe, and would love to be a mod on the server as i know the rules.

Edited by SpawnMatrix, March 21 2017 - 02:11 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Suicide said:

Your next abuse report will result in you having a private sit down session, locked in a room with Iron Chef for 24 hours while he gives you a lecture on how to admin.

After that, if you still don't learn from the almighty iron chef, your admin will probably get revoked.
Posted Image
no

Panda Jankins

Panda Jankins

HG Member

• 114 posts
  • LocationReviving PERP

Your steam name: -hg- Panda Jankins
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52414239
Your In-game Name: Panda Jankins
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I enjoy PERP more than any game or game mode I have every played (was very close to 2 months playtime before the wipe and with the help of Silly, got it back on its feet after a very long hiatus in players) and feel I would be able to help it grow and prosper through my experience (in actual playing and moderating) and love for the server. Seeing PERP hit 30 people for the past while has made me very happy, and I'd like to be more of a part in it.
Posted Image

Slap

Slap

HG Member

• 175 posts
Your steam name: -hg- Slap
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50082033
Your In-game Name: Slap Happy
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I'm applying for mod to help enforce the rules. I have experience at being a mod on this server would like to help out.

ToXiC.

ToXiC.

HG Member

• 794 posts
  • LocationGaithersburg, MD

Your steam name: [HG] ToXiC.
Your STEAM ID:1:33063437
Your In-game Name: Taco Fong
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I was in the first group of mods on perp. In my opinion I was a great mod. I knew the rules well and always looked to help everyone over myself having fun. I made one small mistake of rdming SUI and Archer and got demoted but I have learned from that one incident and will never break any rules again (also havnt since then over 4 years ago) I am not affiliated with any major org so i will never be biased. I feel like i have the most expirience for this position than anyone else applying. Thank you for reading this and have a great day :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mark <3
jjk
The_Monkey
Muse
Clark

bigjohnMS

bigjohnMS

HG Veteran

• 1,110 posts
Your steam name:  HG | Bigjohnms
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:28716613
Your In-game Name: Bigjohnms Mcnasty
What's your reason for applying for moderator? I feel that I could really help out the server, since I am very active, I know all the rules, and I am very fair when it comes to judging other players. I have experience of being an admin on all the other servers and I have a few reports from a bad time in my life but I've learned and know the rules of the server.
Posted Image

-Shift-

-Shift-

HG Recruit

• 147 posts
Your steam name: -hg- Shift
Your In-game Name: Shift Jankins
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50839735
What's your reason for applying for moderator?I have previous experience of moderating on this server, and accompanied by my thorough knowledge and experience enforcing the rules, I feel like I can make the server much more enjoyable for the general population of perp. I am very active, and enjoy interacting with other players. As well, I try my best to help people and answer questions they may have in regards to the server, server rules, and server mechanics in general.
Posted Image

Adam Cole

Adam Cole

GMOD Division Leader

• 617 posts

Since no one is actually going to post an announcemento I'll just do it. To schedule your make up interview talk to face guy. Hurry up though, time is running out.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Adam Cole

Adam Cole

GMOD Division Leader

• 617 posts

Mods have been selected. Moderators check your pm's for additional information.

New Recruits:
Slap - STEAM_0:0:50082033
Silly - STEAM_0:1:112626875
Shift - STEAM_0:0:50839735
Panda Jankins - STEAM_0:1:52414239

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users