Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

Henry

evening,

I am writing this to apologise as well as request an unban on my account.

Sorry for any trouble i caused leading upto my ban (toxicity in 10 mans).

I was ban 3 months ago for being toxic in 10 mans, I am writing this to request an unban and 1 last chance to play on some of the best servers iv found in cs.

I feel that I have matured and learnt to take anything in cs as fun instead of play competitively and get angry when I lose a game. Iv had time away from the game as well as from the servers and the people which I think has helped me to mature and overcome getting angry at stupid things. If I could be given a last chance to show everyone that I have changed and matured I would be grateful for the opportunity.

I have learnt my lesson about being toxic and have taken necessary actions to avoid this in the future, i know me being toxic wasnt needed when anyone made a mistake or when a game was lost on the servers and i understand that everything was uncalled for.

I hope this is enough to encourage you to unban me and allow me to play the servers again as well as play with the people in the servers again. I feel me being ban has done some good to the servers however i am writing this to request a last chance.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my apology and unban.

http://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=219840-henry

• Like 6