Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Jailbreak Order

Shenanigans231

I have a question regard CSGO Jailbreak. That is if a lead says "all ts Get to the top of cell stairs and freeze upon arrival". Here comes the question. Is it valid for the warden to kill anyone who is at the Corner of the cell stairs as it's not freezing upon arrival?

No because they can jump to the corner. Don't kill anyone in the corner.

• 3 weeks later...

Generally i play late-night jailbreak because of my work hours .so for the new people I tend to just pull out the glock and fire warning shots until.(A-they move to where they are supposed to be.) or (B-they freak out and run lol). So i dont really deal with the nitpicker stuffs.But to answer your question no they cannot kill you.

Edited by Happy Feet!

As fellow jailbreakers have said above, they can jump to the corner of the top of cell stairs. If you tell them to walk or crouch however, then they may not jump to the corner.

Getting on top of the railing at the top of the stairs is also not frozen upon arrival.

Hope this was clarified for you.

Locked.

• Like 1