Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re Adding Weapons

Porter2455

Since the last update, a lot of people on the server have been talking about the removal of weapons. The motive behind it makes a lot of sense, where removing these weapons decrease the download time for 1st time players. But after getting input from many players on the server, I'm feel a few of these weapons would be nice to see returned.

Many players have also felt that the smg class has become relatively useless. With the removal of the mp40, the smg class has no weapon past tier 2. I get that smg is not meant for late game, but there is no point to get an smg in the worth menu when you can invest in the assault class, which offers more powerful weapons for late game. The fusion in tier 2 was probably one of the most used smgs in the game, and it was ousted as well.

Other general weapons that people have returned are the m1911, which was the most used pistol in tier 1 and the the medic shotgun and smg. They complemented the other medic worth weapons, and its kinda weird to have added the pistol and removed two others.

So to summarize, I have gathered people would like to see the mp40, fusion smg, m1911, medic shotgun, and medic smg return to the server. I am aware that weapons usually are added to the server in packs, so that could be an issue. If you would like to make a case for other weapons, mention it below. Thank you for reading.

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish we could bring back the shotgun that was in the same tier as the double barrle before dont remember the name of it (m1887? m4?), i really like how it fires, the animation is really smooth and it reminds me of nova shotgun in csgo which was my favorite eco weapon

Edited by Something you can eat
  • Like 1