Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Happy Feet!

HI friends!

If you're reading this then i feel sorry for you, because i am boring!

hmm where to start, my name is actually Colten. I am from Texas, born and raised.On the play ground is where i spent most of my days. ( :D jking)

I know what you're all wondering, why happy feet! long story short me and all my friends decided it would be funny to make our names related to the movie happy feet.

this is an introduction of me so i'm going to keep it short and sweet.

24 years ago i was born.

5 years after that i was rudely pushed off of monkey bars at recess and crushed my left eye socket.(dw he got his)

4 years after that i broke my brothers nose diving into a pool.(dumb ass shouldn't have followed me :D)

2 years later my mother reached across the kitchen table and punched me square in the nose. (shattered it,but well deserved)

2 years after that i joined the high school football team.(4 years of fun)

4.5 years later i graduated high school.(i'm a dummy if you cant tell XD)

1 year later i became a black jack dealer and haven't stopped.(best job ever. if you need tips i gotchu)

^this was a small recollection of major events that i could muster up on the spot.

anyways, i know this was supposed to be an introduction about me. But i would also like y'all to tell me your interest in life and more about your selves.

for those of you who are curious i'm 6'1 and a big old Hawaiian dude!

Edited by Happy Feet!