Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

13 Reasons Why

Ryze

13 Reasons Why just came out on Netflix March 31st.

I just finished watching it and oh boy did the ending get me fucked. The show was really interesting and kept me hooked, it also had some important messages throughout it's entirety.

If you have seen it, thoughts?

Trailer:

• Like 5

10/10 One of the best shows I've ever watched, the plot is great, the concept is informative and relatable and the creators did a great job to keep you wanting to watch more!

(Also has a great soundtrack)

Selena Gomez was an executive producer?!?!

Edited by Pre-Paid Illuminati
  • Like 1

I stopped my Iron Fist binge watch to binge watch 13 Reasons, totally worth it. I couldn't help but watch every episode one after the other because the series had me hooked, the plot is amazing and the characters are as well. If you don't watch these kinds of series, I highly recommend you do. It can get really graphic and somewhat disturbing at some points in the movie but that didn't stop me. I can't wait for season 2 (I think they're making season 2) and if you haven't watched it already, go ahead and try it, totally worth your time.

• Like 2

I am on episode 5 but might aswell not watch anymore due to that spoiler. But yeah, this show is awesome.

Bruh she was dead before episode one, you sure your watching this show? Lmao

Anyways, you fuckers got me addicted, binge watching AT WORK. I literally have wireless headphones in my ear as I bring my phone around and work while watching

• Like 1

Bruh she was dead before episode one, you sure your watching this show? Lmao

Anyways, you fuckers got me addicted, binge watching AT WORK. I literally have wireless headphones in my ear as I bring my phone around and work while watching

I have gotten the server addicted to it!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...