Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wanting To Get To Know More Hg Higher-Ups

Eurae

So, I have quite the dilemma:

I browse the forums quite often, and I see many cool people (FoxHound, Archer, Suicide, Joe, ect) with good quips and the like, and I'd like to get to know them because they're cool. Problem is, they're in seperate divisions, and this makes it harder to find common ground to hang out with them. You guys are cool dudes, and I'd love to chill/talk with you guys!

And after being in this clan since Aug. 2016, I think I should get to know more of the clan, except for TF's side because I'm pretty familiar with it as is. I gotta do that hip new thing called "socializing". Feel free to add me to chat!

You guys are cool cats :^)

Edited by Autismal
  • Like 1

Just hop around TS channels and give a try to some different games and socialize like I do even though Im really bad at the games I try :P

Feel free to come to the Zombie Survival channels and hang with us but you won't find many highers in there usually (I've scared them all away it seems).

I do want to end up getting acquainted with all the cool members eventually, but there's a lot of members to get to know. I think starting out with staff+ would be a good start :^)

Edited by Autismal