Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello....

s73100

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I felt the need to make this thread. On January 30th 2015 I joined this community. At this time I really honestly wasn't sure why people wanted me to join so badly (It was just a forum.. Right?) No, HG has become so much to me. It's honestly shaped who I am today, how I act, and who I will become. This may be cliche as hell but I don't care. When I first joined HG I really honestly hated my life I felt like in school I was a ratchet little fetus. But after coming on every day I can honestly say that I met my first group of best friends on here (Fox, Joe, Clear, Aerith, Karma/Bryan, Dreamy, Faze, Fuse, Kilroy, Atrocity, Dictator, Cosmic.) Although some of them have left, been banned, or I don't talk to some as much they truly left a lasting impact on me and if they ever see that. Thank you. Moving forward about a year I still continued to make friends, and have fun. I made the impossible decision to join an incredible competitive swim team and I wasn't sure how to handle it. I made the decision to make a LOA with the intent of coming back.

I think it was around February when I thought about all the people who I missed and really wanted to reconnect with, I hopped back on team speak and I think the first person I talked to was Fox. Memories came flooding back from all the fun weekend nights and early mornings I had spent with these people, I realized something that day. HG is not just a community for me, it's somewhere where I feel comfortable being who I am compared to the "real world". After hopping on TTT I felt an overcoming joy of people yelling my name for how long I was gone! And to be honest I didn't remember most of them. But I met Bing Bong and we shared a joy for a T.V. called "The Fosters". It's silly but I still feel happy everyday I get on and see her talk about the Fosters with me. I met even more awesome people who I would love to go into deep details about but I simply don't have the time. (PrePaid, Duphin, Elite, Spawn, Snow, Ace, James, Alien, Sui, Archer, Seraph, Jericho, Faceguy) their is so much more and I wish I had all the time in the world. I do want to give a special shout out to someone who I became close friends a little later from my time joining is Maine/Sick Ranchez. I have never seen this guy with a negative attitude, he cares about everyone so much. Also a shout out to my best friend in and out of this game, Matt, I'm probably at his house almost every weekend and we probably have dinner together every week at least once we have the same classes, hate the same teachers, and Basically do everything together lol including the dreaded ACT. (If I forgot anyone I'm sorry theirs just so many!!!)

So really I'm not sure why I made this thread except to thank those who have had in influence on me. You all have no idea what it means to me or why it means so much. I actually find myself finding confidence in the real world because of this site. Also thanks to all the staff, council, and everyone who keeps this running, I don't know how much hard work you guys put in but it truly is amazing. Typing this brought me to tears for everything that has happened to me on this server, I'm so glad I joined!

P.S. If this is bad grammar i'm sorry but I'm tired and on my phone.

THANK YOU HG! :D

- Yui (Sam) Or Whale. <3

P.S.S Here's to many more amazing years on this server with even more amazing people! :)

Edited by Yui
  • Like 11