Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Foxhound)

Jxhn

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

foxhound

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

[u:1:108848638]

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

Event Channel 1

How long ago did this take place?

About 5 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

After the Surf's Up! event, foxhound assigned me the "Dreamwrecker" server group which prevented me from doing literally anything. He has yet to explain why and I tried contacting him.

Proof Links?

Edited by JHnY HaYZ

You can't contact me on teamspeak, that's exactly what dreamwrecker does. You never attempted to add me on steam or message me on the forums, so no you have not tried to contact me. I dreamwrecked you and essentially took all of your TS3 permissions for non stop talking over people and complaining during the surf event, causing many to complain frequently until the end where you had a temper tantrum that you didn't win an HG surf event. Then I put an end to the madness, and here we are now.

• Like 9

You can't contact me on teamspeak, that's exactly what dreamwrecker does. You never attempted to add me on steam or message me on the forums, so no you have not tried to contact me. I dreamwrecked you and essentially took all of your TS3 permissions for non stop talking over people and complaining during the surf event, causing many to complain frequently until the end where you had a temper tantrum that you didn't win an HG surf event. Then I put an end to the madness, and here we are now.

I only swore once at the end and went to leave when I was dreamwrecked.

EDIT: No excuses for the constant talking and what you call a "temper tantrum" but you didn't warn me once to stop talking.

And yes I added you.

https://gyazo.com/3d...43abc628f3fae8e

Edited by JHnY HaYZ

I only swore once at the end and went to leave when I was dreamwrecked.

And yes I added you.

https://gyazo.com/3d...43abc628f3fae8e

"Swearing" isn't the issue. You were brutally annoying the entire time and you were very immature at the end. Even if you added me pre-response, I just so happened to not see it in the span of a short ~20 minutes. Shame on me.

• Like 2

Okay well lets start with this, i was in the teamspeak channel during the event to notice your disruptive behaviour by non stop talking and complaining throughout the event.

Any form of micspam etc can cause you to be dreamwrecked not allowing you to communicate in teamspeak in anyway until it's removed.

From my view, FoxHound was in the right for performing this action and therefore this isn't abuse.

I'd like you to tone it down in teamspeak as i too was receiving complaints due to this, anymore of this behaviour will result in further consequences

Not abuse.

• Like 14