Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Will The Behemoth Make It Into The Game?

Artyom

A while back in an update a developer was making 2 new bosses to be added into the game. One boss is now in the game and doing fine, but the other one is nowhere to be seen. Is someone working on the boss? Is it too under-developed or is it just to op? From what I've seen with the little amount of testing it and seeing it in game it looked great. It might be a little overpowered, but it looked like it could have been a really good addition. Basically I am just wondering if it is going to be something that is getting droped from development or something that might make it's way into the game?

• Like 1

Like @Porter2455 said, a concerning problem with the behemoth is its size because that impairs its ability to traverse cades that are practically wide-open and breached. To me, while it is not such a bad idea for ZS, if t can't get through a cade, there will be lots of problems and possibly anger from the person playing the boss, so for now, I think size is being tested to see what is reasonable.

• Like 1