Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Guten Tag, Im Diego Or In Game St@lk

St@lk

Hello Ladies and gentlemen. I am St@lk and i want you guys to know a little more about me. I am fourteen years old and i like art. I play volleyball and football (American). I used to play for Wawona wildcats for volleyball and football for Morenci wildcats. I lived in two different states so far. They are Arizonia and California. I lived in the white mountains in Arizona and in the valley for California. My interests are Skating gaming and sports. Im not so good at skating but its still fun. I came from PG but it wasent very welcoming and they let just anybody really join their clan which would lead to problems. Im am a mixed child. I am Yaqui,German and Mexican on my dads side while on my moms side i am German, Dutch and Irish. I also was in a team for math who came in second place Out of 3 towns. I have many medals for school. My favorite subject is history and i like cooking. I've also been gaming since i was a year old. I hope to meet all of the nice and mean people in this community. My nick name is double D. This is my introduction. Good luck to all and have a nice day.post-41082-0-09001800-1492487761_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...