Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anyone Else Excited About Destiny 2?

So excited. I ordered a PS4 because of destiny, I preordered the white one that came bundled with destiny on release day. Even though the story wasn't the best playing with friends and mastering raids was awesome. I was limited who I could play with as I didn't know may people who had PS4's, most of my friends played games on PC so I had to meet a few people to play regularly with. With Destiny 2 coming to PC it will be so much easier to play with friends and jump in games with HG members. The social side of Destiny is really what made it shine as it was repeating a lot of the same things but team work and mastering it with your friends was really fun; I hope Destiny 2 is the same way.

• 3 months later...

Destiny 2 being the type of game that it is something HG might want to take up on when it comes to growth as a community

I completely agree, if they keep the same raid mechanics that were present when i stopped playing then having a group ready would be a godsend. HG could even get new members solely FROM people looking for raid groups

• Like 1