Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Limit The Purchase Of Weapons From Tier 6 To One Per Person?

Master ToF

It is nice to have only 4 weapons of tier 6 available (6 soon with the negev).

But if someone decides to buy 1 gluon and 1 grenades launcher, he will only use one of the two weapons at a time, and thus one loses in capacity of defense.

Soon we will have the Negev (a grim v2) available in tier 6.

I think it is now necessary to limit the purchase of a weapon from tier 6 only to one per person.

• Like 1

When the server is full/almost full it is already tough to just get 1 tier 6 weapon, to get 2 is even harder and when there are less people well if nobody buys it on time its usually cause they don't want one. From what I've seen when someone wants one they plan on buying it the moment it's available and when the server is near full no 1 person is able to get 2 tier 6 weapons.

The only plus would be that you wouldn't buy 2 of the same tier 6 by mistake and be negative.

Yep I'm tired of having -1200 points because I'm so afraid of not having tier 6 that I'm forced to spam in the arsenal to have one but most of time I bought 2 T6

I agree with Trazix on this. You always have to fight to get 1 of the 2 strong tier 6 weapons that have a stock of 2 and typically will buy both of them at the same time. What I would like to see implemented would be only being able to buy 1 weapon per person for weapons that have a stock amount. Making it to where you only buy one instead of both.

• Like 1

I was thinking also to reduce stock of T6 under 30 or 40 players, I mean reduce to 1 stock earch class t6 under 30 players for balance both side. Like Tof say next update we have 6 stock of T6 (with negev) , just imagine 6 T6 under 30 players that make no sense and higher chance to win the map.

• Like 1

I feel like this is just an excuse to not have to worry about buying 2 weapons when spamming the buy button on objectives. While it would be nice, I say that spamming the button is part of the risk you take when you play that game. Personally I don't see a reason to have this.

I do think Trazix's idea is interesting however, where the stock changes based on player count.

Edited by Porter2455