Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Are Some Of The Requierments To Be An Admin/mod?

Sonic12310MC

Now I am still new but if in the future I just want to know some of the basic requirements on being a mod or admin. That is why I am asking the leaders. Is there a certain age requirement? Do I have to be active on the servers as well as the forms? And do I need to have some basic training? I had my basic training from previous serves but not forms at all. Then yet again there is different rules on here so I have no clue about this what so ever. If there is some requirements I am supposed to meet then please let me know. I am not planning on being a mod or admin right away because I think I am not ready yet. So it may be some time before I come with a decision, all I want to know is if there is requirements. Cause I could not find that any where on the forms. Anyways, that is all I have to say.

Requirements:

1. No previous history of causing problems on Zombie Survival. (Or if the problems were dealt with)

2. No previous history of admin abuse on any of our servers.

3. You must be a HellsGamers recruit or higher.

4. You must be active on the Zombie Survival server. (This means you can actively staying on and helping with issues players are having in-game and not ignoring them.)

5. You must know ALL the rules and you must be aware of kicking/banning/blacklisting processes. (We may ask for any rule at random!)

6. It is recommended that you have a microphone, however it is no longer a requirement.

Edit: this is straight from the ZS mod application

Edited by Grim•

Now I am still new but if in the future I just want to know some of the basic requirements on being a mod or admin. That is why I am asking the leaders. Is there a certain age requirement? Do I have to be active on the servers as well as the forms? And do I need to have some basic training? I had my basic training from previous serves but not forms at all. Then yet again there is different rules on here so I have no clue about this what so ever. If there is some requirements I am supposed to meet then please let me know. I am not planning on being a mod or admin right away because I think I am not ready yet. So it may be some time before I come with a decision, all I want to know is if there is requirements. Cause I could not find that any where on the forms. Anyways, that is all I have to say.

You have to apply for recruit, then in two months apply for member, then I believe two months after that you may apply for staff.

• 1 month later...

Each division has it's own set of rules for becoming MOD. You must at least be recruit in good standing(no recent bans). Further then that will be stated when mod apps are open. We do prefer people to have admin experience on our servers(paid admin aka gold account)