Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Bhop

Jeri :)

Event Title:: CSGO BHOP Event

Event URL:: https://hellsgamers..../csgo-bhop-r515

Host(s):: [HG] Raptor , [HG] Nadir [M]

Management Present::

HG | Autism

[HG] Raptor

[HG] Bolbisaur

HG | KiKaZz

HG | Maine [CEL]

HG | POOPxd [CEL]

RSVPs: 4

# of Attendees: 32

Management Feedback:

HG | KiKaZz : "it was fun but NO ONE told me about auto bhop until halfway through the event...."

HG | Autism : " I didn't realize people were good at BHOP"

Prizes Awarded to:

1st: Kaemn

2nd: Fern

3rd: Stalin

4th/5th: Terry/Morty

4th/5th Recieve Forum Badge for finishing in the Top 3 in 1 out of the 4 maps.

• Like 4

Was decently fun.

I'd also like to keep my forum badge but give away the vip account prize to someone else who got placed in the event and actually plays on hg servers.

I don't see myself coming back to that server unless you guys switch from influx timer. (Not trying to flame, that timer is just atrocious lol.)

With that being said, I HIGHLY recommend switching from influx timer to open timer. https://github.com/Z...re/SM-OpenTimer

I've been staff on multiple bhop servers and can see that HG has potential to have a pretty populated bhop server with the community backing it. That timer currently on the server is kind of a meme in the bhop community and it's the only thing holding back the server imo. Of course extremely good bhop timers are pricey, but the one I linked is probably the best free public timer you can get.

• Like 4

I'll figure out who will be recieving the Gold and Vip tommorow and thanks for the input on the server! It was nice to see some new faces even though you guys completely shredded us :3

Was decently fun.

I'd also like to keep my forum badge but give away the vip account prize to someone else who got placed in the event and actually plays on hg servers.

I don't see myself coming back to that server unless you guys switch from influx timer. (Not trying to flame, that timer is just atrocious lol.)

With that being said, I HIGHLY recommend switching from influx timer to open timer. https://github.com/Z...re/SM-OpenTimer

I've been staff on multiple bhop servers and can see that HG has potential to have a pretty populated bhop server with the community backing it. That timer currently on the server is kind of a meme in the bhop community and it's the only thing holding back the server imo. Of course extremely good bhop timers are pricey, but the one I linked is probably the best free public timer you can get.

I like this, we appreciate all the positive feedback. I'll talk with CS:GO Staff+ and Fortis about this. Thanks again for participating in the event and for the feedback. :)

I already tried to get you guys help with new timer, new maps, new plugins, etc. but you guys are just really dense for 0 reason.

In my head it looks like you guys just want the stuff to come to you rather than get up and make it actually good.

When I recommended maps, I was told "these arent on game banana" or "these arent even csgo maps" etc. when they all are, I think I'd know if a map was a CSGO map or not, considering its the only game i bhop on.

There's plenty of timers that you can get for free that are 10x better (literally not kidding) than influx timer. Even btimer 1.8 is leaked for free. Although you can't get much help with it because the original owner isn't selling it and the porter isn't selling it either, its just kind of in the hands of random people.

IF you're looking to spend money and get out there, I believe the two current timers that are publicly for sale would be btimer 2.0 ($200) also + Anticheat with optimizer, strafe hack, and autobhop cheats. ($300) which is the high end. The other timer for sale I believe is ofir's timer via Hypnos, I'm not currently sure how much he's selling it for though. This version only has anticheat vs null (which doesn't really mean anything) and anticheat vs autohop scripts.

All the timers I suggested are ALL on the standard of bhop, which is 288 prestrafe, and no jump in startzone - making fair times / routes over all servers.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'm just saying that if you guys aren't going to go all in for a bhop server and actually make it good, you will never have good players stay there normally. But if you're going to go for a FREE bhop server that's going to be middle of the road bearable, influxtimer is NOT the way to go. There's a LOT of free timers open for you to use.

• Like 1