Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey, I'm Kaemon.

Hey everyone, I'm Kaemon. I also go by kaemn or daddy.

I was told to do one of these by poop, so I decided to dive in.

I'm a guy that likes to talk to people, play games, and listen to music.

I mostly jump on blocks and talk to pretty girls, but I occasionally play csgo comp, league of legends, overwatch, and several other odd games.

I've ran two bhop servers along with helping a dozen others with plugins or just advice in general. Most of my hours are in Bhop.

If you want to add me on steam, feel free. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaemn

Please don't invite me to anything without messaging me first, because it really irritates me for some odd reason.

If you want to add me on league, my name on there is Kyumbi (main) or hakula (smurf). But I haven't been playing as often.

If you want to add me to play overwatch, my battletag is kaemon#1861. I play this less than league, but it's always fun to play with people every now and then.

I'm looking forward to meeting some people here, it's always nice and refreshing to see some new faces.

• Like 2

Hoi, I like to bhop but I ain't that good. Got any tips?

There's a lot that goes into it. Mostly just a lot of dedication, finding the right sensitivity / dpi, using the right keyboard, etc.

I can't get super good SSJ's without having fps_max 999, my k120, my sens ( 1 x .022 x 2600 ) and a lot of dedication. :)

Edited by kaemn
  • Like 1