Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buff, Nerf, And Improve

dank_narre

Heres a list of ideas to remove, improve, nerf, and buff

-Remove slowness attack for ghoul (really op for wave 1) or just remove posion or something else

-Medic zombie leaves a trail of gas when it dies (lasts 1 second)

-Remove weird effect on chrono butcher when teleporting (Can make people dizzy or idk)

-Remove bhopping (this is optional or debatable)

-Buff gluon to 30 dmg (optional)

-Remove lagging when standing still in a huge group (for example: humans in 1 area causes lots of lag)

-Remove the lag caused by firing weapons (Remove or not)

Edited by dank_narre
  • Like 2

-Remove slowness attack for ghoul (really op for wave 1) or just remove posion or something else

That make the difference of this zombie without this it's useless

Medic zombie leaves a trail of gas when it dies (lasts 1 second)

why not but that can affect fps

Remove weird effect on chrono butcher when teleporting (Can make people dizzy or idk)

Agree or reduce it. I really thought this boss was really OP before they introduced it, but i noticed that boss is fairly balanced, people have understood how is work and can be eliminated easily

Not agree. If they remove bhop for zombie so why not removing phase jumping that break the system of suit zoom for crossed the cade in 1sec, terrible advantage for human but wait already half the server use it if they remove it eveyone will soooooooooo MAD but bhopping only 7 guys know how to do it in hgzs, this is part of the game and lots of practice for make it well.

Both side has a advantage

human = phase jump

zombie = bhopping

Buff gluon to 30 dmg (optional)

Its already OP for ppls know how to use it

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 3

Not really overpowered. it's weak and balanced because its point-saving roflmao....

Sigh.....

-Remove weird effect on chrono butcher when teleporting (Can make people dizzy or idk)

If teleporter effect has remove so chrono butcher can be OP as fuck.

I'm agree what's Trazix said.

What the fuck 30 damages?! for A GLUONNNNNN????????? Hell no it's already enough and fair with currently fire rate. so next update i will nerf the gluon and other the weapons which is fire rate and damage possible will be around 28+.

-Remove lagging when standing still in a huge group (for example: humans in 1 area causes lots of lag)

-Remove the lag caused by firing weapons (Remove or not)

Impossible, only solution for reduce the fire rate from the bullets.

Edited by How Super Terrible?

I'm agree :)

Why not but he hurt the humans ?

I'm agree, he gets often killed when he is teleported in a cade.

I join trazix, only 5 or 6 people know how to use it. And if the bhopping is removed, then you have to remove the phase jump. I think bhopping to the merit of adding stress when you see a zombie use it.

BUFF GLUON ??? Noooo. I have often said that it was necessary to buff some weapons, but it must be reasonable, the gluon I think is balanced. Terrible buff the gluon a week ago.