Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is The Most Sinister Tarp You Have Ever Seen Pulled Off?

Wedolko

FirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReactionFirstReactionLastReaction Jump

• Like 2

ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S ALL T'S freeze.

• Like 1

When I press the button that begins race and only the button that begins race......

*Presses jump contest button in sync with the sound that race generates*

This is probably the best one so far and I'm pissed you caught me recently with this (since there were 3 of us and I was the only one who fell for it)

I did the shitty common race stalls tarp where i press the button and say to go but provide no location to go to. I got all the 12 prisoners, and nearly got auto tlisted but burst fires saved me. :)

Wasn't counting how many it killed(5-8 I'd guess), they were at the top of cell stairs, and I said "All ts at the top of cells get to the first pole of the deagle cage, this is a tarp" I'm an honest fellow sometimes just can't fix stupid...

"Get on top of the railing closest to VIP shingles". "When I say 'Go' make the jump over and across to the railing closest to VIP shingles." Then you say "All T's do this now" and kill the ones who go. Then you say "Now all T's Go" and then kill the ones who jump that time as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All T's it is a simon says day...

*1 minutes of orders later*

All T's when I say go get to the first pole of deagle cage.

"Go"

Kill all that went.

"Simon says do this now"

Kill all that went.

"GO"

Kill all that went.

"Simon says go ahead"

Proceed with day.

+1 for invalid tarps.

"You can not do "go" tarps while playing simon says." -Dah Bible

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

While all Ts are at the top of cell stairs say, "Now that all Ts are at the first pole of deagle cage, I want ALL Ts to go to the first pole of deagle cage." Shoot anyone who moves. Despite the 2nd half of the order saying, "ALL Ts," the 1st half of the order clearly shows that this is directed to all Ts at the first pole of deagle cage (I.E. no one since they are all on top of cell stairs). WARNING this tarp is subject to staff+ changing it's validity every day.

• 2 months later...

All t's, it is now a Simon says day, I'm Simon, Simon says get to the first trash pile in dog house and then the second trash pile in dog house and then the third trash pile in dog house. *pause* All T's get to the next closest trash pile in the dogs house to you.

Kill all of them that moved.

All T's, Simon says get to the next closest trash pile in the dog house to you.

Kill all of them that don't move.

Edited by MemePotential