Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Make Hg Great Again

Jason

So most of you guys here have not been around as long as I have but the few that have you guys know Hellsgamers is not what it used to be. HG used to be a huge community with tons of active member. We never had a dead server back then. Overall Hellsgamers is slowly dieing.

While most of the loss of members for HG is CSS TF2 Gmod are all old games and are dieing them self and it is harder and harder for us to bring in members like we used to. Yet there are still a lot of things we as members of HG can do to come together to help as much as possible. The 1st thing I would like to point out is I 100% understand you like our jb server or whatever the server may be. I also understand if u dislike a server, like I really dislike jb. But you will not realize how many times I have been like “hey guys let's go populate FFF or 1v1 and I get back no or that server sucks or even fuck that server. Yall do not see all the hard work our Staff and coders are putting in all these servers so we have the best possible servers to play on. I bet Ruthless has not got a day to himself just to sit back and chill in weeks. What I am getting at here is that HG does a lot for us and we should all do our best to support hellsgamers the best we can.

There has been many times 1 or 2 staff members and I have joined a dead server and within 20-30 members we start to get randoms on the server. Even if we get 2-3 new ppl on a server for 10 mins it will make a huge difference over time. If all of you would just come together and take 10-15 mins out of your day to just join a dead server it would help the server more then what you would think. Fun fact: our CS:GO division has more members than any other in hg yet most of the time we have the less members in our servers.

The next thing that made hg so great back then is we had such a great community. Everyone was friendly with each other we all talked and had a great time. I feel like most of the people then were around for the environment hg had and not the games. I try my best to make rounds in ts a few times a day and just say hey to everyone. But there have been times I have seen someone join a ch to say hello and get told to “fuck off†who is going to want to join a clan with people who act like this? Also back then if we had a problem we got on ts and talked it out. We did not ban them and wait for all the drama to start or we did not make a abuse report every time someone you do not like mutes someone or slaps them. There is a time to take it to the forums but 99% of what I see can be handle just by talking to a staff about it and having the staff pull them in and just talk it out. This would give our D and DL more time to work our real issues and not some bs report. Even tho it is marked not abuse these reports still show up on or site and anyone looking to join hg can see them. Who wants to join a clan when all u see on their front page is 4-5 abuse reports?

I will end with this we are all hg members let's make sure we hold our self like one on the forums, ts3 and our SERVERS. Let's do our best to make sure the people not in hg have the best experience with hellsgamers. Lets come together and bring HG back up.

Edited by Jason
  • Like 17

Everyone take a second to read this a few times over. Two really great points come up: the need for people to be nicer and for people to work out problems by talking about it.

we don"t need people to be nicer to each other.....; if ur a rude person "u can be?'- i think we should be respectfull to each other sure, but nice????

talking out problems; sure dat is possible if u aren"t talking to a person of 'power"

sometimes its hard to speak about things (not talking bout rules or nitpickin, but real concerns and such)when certain staff members will ONLY reply in fallacies, and brush it off as real valid prepositions.

Its not fun in the least when u have to ask ppl who u know are loved by higherups to ask for u about own concernsn cause u know in advance those ppl wont honestly answer u or just brush u off.

maybe we should all relax in a farm and drink some milk, you milkguzzlers

Edited by optical
  • Like 4

we don"t need people to be nicer to each other.....; if ur a rude person "u can be?'- i think we should be respectfull to each other sure, but nice????

talking out problems; sure dat is possible if u aren"t talking to a person of 'power"

sometimes its hard to speak about things (not talking bout rules or nitpickin, but real concerns and such)when certain staff members will ONLY reply in fallacies, and brush it off as real valid prepositions.

Its not fun in the least when u have to ask ppl who u know are loved by higher ups to ask for u about own concerns cause u know in advance those ppl wont honestly answer u or just brush u off.

maybe we should all relax in a farm and drink some milk, you milkguzzlers

this is something you are %100 rite about. our staff is here to help us and listen to any concerns or nitpickin we may have. This is the reason they are "staff" too help with what they can and take the heavy load off of the Leaders. Not to just sit in ts with there buddys and play games all day.

If you ever have issues with being "brushed off" when u have questions by staff just bring it up too there DL and let them know how there staff is acting

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1