Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rpg-7 Into The Arsenal (Opinion)

Trazix

A lot of people was surprised today to see the RPG-7 weapon coming into the arsenal without any information and opinion to the community. Currently an active player I'm pretty mad about it, when the GL was add already lot of people complain about it BUT NOW we have 2 explosives weapons. (I will miss you shade you will be sooo useless now)

I am frank the RPG-7 into the arsenal is pretty autistic and anime weapon, GL already does its job pretty good and works perfectly well, can easily resist a doorcade against 60 zombie for 2 full waves with only 10 humans. We have now 8 stock of T6 weapon, how the fuck for a zs map zombie can win againts it when T6 is unlocked, every boss will be rekt because rpg and GL combined is like a jihad every 5 seconds, we have enough of T6 dont need more for the future

Make the RPG to 1 stock ? Better to remove I repeat again GL make already a great job the RPG doesnt have the place into the arsenal. The communication is the key of success, HGZS is a server with 300 players active, always proposed the idea and listen opinions from other people for avoid that thread I made.

PS: I have nothing about the last humans with the RPG that was a good idea.

• Like 4

I am frank the RPG-7 into the arsenal is pretty autistic and anime weapon

+1

ok but jokes aside. the rpg is ridiculously over powered and like you said. Shade is useless now, not to mention the other poor bosses who have a hard ass time trying to do anything in wave 6 .

It should be something for last human max threat thingy only and even then its still quite op, letting humans kill a lot of zombies with massive profits without any skill.

• Like 3

I agree.

We already have the granade launcher. And it starts to make too many weapons of tier 6 ...

It is true that it would be nice to have the opinion of some before adding some things.

When there is an update, there is the detail in a topic and we are warned and we can debate .

Please remove it if people think the same .

Thx .

Edited by Master ToF
  • Like 2