Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Immunity To !kick @spec

Jxhn

I think that admins+ should be immune to !kick @spec because sometimes we are idling for rep or watching a hacker without noticing the chat and then we get kicked. Also, I think that spectators shouldn't be kicked due to one person lagging. I've seen multiply spectator kicks that didn't make my game run any better.

If possible, maybe only give immunity to certain players.

I think that admins+ should be immune to !kick @spec because sometimes we are idling for rep or watching a hacker without noticing the chat and then we get kicked. Also, I think that spectators shouldn't be kicked due to one person lagging. I've seen multiply spectator kicks that didn't make my game run any better.

If possible, maybe only give immunity to certain players.

The entire point of kicking the spectators is to get rid of people idling for rep. Generally, it makes the server run more smooth. Although I strongly disagree with your immunity idea, I do agree with you that the spectators are kicked too often.
  • Like 2

6. Only leadership should be answering these questions! This means S through C for all branches of management! This means do not respond to the question or answer unless you are S through C.

Lets read the rules before posting next time. Its called "Ask Leadership" for a reason. If a question is to be answered by anyone else, it would be in a different section of the forums.

To answer your question, nobody's getting immunity from being kicked.

Kicking spectator is and should only be used to help fix server lag, and it is not a method that mods should frequent.

1. Jailbreak is not all about idling for rep. So too bad for you if you don't get any more of that precious rep, you aren't playing anyways.

2. If you are in spec observing a player, you should be more than capable of being able to read chat and notice warnings.

• Like 5

Lets read the rules before posting next time. Its called "Ask Leadership" for a reason. If a question is to be answered by anyone else, it would be in a different section of the forums.

To answer your question, nobody's getting immunity from being kicked.

Kicking spectator is and should only be used to help fix server lag, and it is not a method that mods should frequent.

1. Jailbreak is not all about idling for rep. So too bad for you if you don't get any more of that precious rep, you aren't playing anyways.

2. If you are in spec observing a player, you should be more than capable of being able to read chat and notice warnings.

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to point out that I notice spectator kicks happening and sometimes them seem unnecessary.