Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hell'sgamers History Question

EskimolioElDictorio

So after being a recruit/gold member for a month and a half I have played most of the servers and almost exclusively the Gmod based ones.

In seeing these servers I notice they are very well equipped and modded to a perfect standard, but I have also back tracked on HG history and looked back on some of its feuds with another server, and as much as I don't like to talk about this and how it may go against rules and regulations I wonder "Why.. why can't we fix these relations with server groups such as NoxiousNet etc.." Is it because they are stubborn or are we. I'm not trying to be a stickler or a sympathizer of these groups and just want to get a sense out of this community. So if anyone in the comments below can inform me on the subject that would be great.

-Eskimo (GFX Coming soon)