Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Moose

Maybeamoose

I was banned a couple of months ago for something that I should never have done. I don't know what had gotten into me I was usually always calm and relaxed but what happened there was me losing my cool and trying to seem like a funny guy. I was extremely disrespectful to who banned me and I treated him like I was above him. I was acting like a child. All I want to do is go back to what I was before all of this hapoened, I've changed, I was being irresponsible and take all of the blame for my actions but I am as I was when I was a recruit. Noone convinced me to do anything because I could have controlled what I said I was just being disrespectful. Im sorry and would hope to talk to anyone about my ban in teamspeak because I am horrible at explaining in writing.

• Like 9

You were a troll and cancerous for a good four months. You then were involved in a toxic group and then even went for an unban with someone elses name. I really find it hard to believe you have changed. But i'll give you a shot:

Tell me what you have specifically done to change your ways.

• Like 1

Ive been more responsible lately, I know i've had a bit of anger issues in the past and I always feel like I have to get the final word in. Ive been a lot more respectdul now that I have much more freetime and less stress to deal with. Overall I feel like ive been acting more like my age and havent been getting into trouble. Like Ive said Ive been more caring and definetly feel a lot better know that I dont have much stress ro deal with.

• Like 3

So the problem with this is you still personally insulted myself and took things too far out of game. Its something that you wouldn't do if you even cared a tiny bit about your actions. That shows immaturity and was uncalled for.

Why should we unban you after you showed this amount of immaturity?

• Like 1

I just wanted to be the funny guy but I took it too far... I wanted to get a laugh from someone out of it and I took it to a personal level. I was very disrespectful towards you and I know I just was mad at the time because of other circumstances. I shouldnt have even chipped into that because it wasnt my problem. The time out of Hg helped me mature and learn from my mistakes. Im owning up to 100% of what was said by me and am apoligizing for all that I had said.I promise none of this will ever happen again.

• Like 3