Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unusual Advice

Mr. FiR3-B1rD

So I'm planning on buying an unusual when I finish my final exams but I'm torn deciding which one I should buy. I've narrowed my selections toward two unusual taunts: Unusual Battin'-a-Thousand and Unusual Bad Pipes; both with Scream Fortress 2016 effects. My first option is the Unusual Bad Pipes since Demoknight is my 3rd highest main but it's CDN$75.29 ($55.33 USD) for the SF 2016 effect; that's a lot. The other is the Unusual Battin'-A-Thousand and it's SF 2016 effect is roughly CDN$65.61 ($48.22 USD) however I'm still trying greatly improve my Scout skills but it's cheaper though. Leave some advice for me as to what you think I should buy.

I'd go with your gut, or heart whatever the fack, but honestly my dude, really think about what you want and think about if it is something you will keep, meaning you won't want to trade or won't trade for quiet some time, if you really want something, once you get it, you won't feel any regret, unless you got it on bad terms and conditions, but basically what ReeD is saying is test out to see which one you want more, here is a site to help you out, you can test effects and cosmetics and etc, just play with the settings. I use this site all the time when trading or buying.

http://loadout.tf/

• 3 weeks later...