Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Colin)

Jeri :)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Colin

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:86285392

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JB

How long ago did this take place?

30 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Joined in incognito on JB to Colin gagging himself. Which is fine most of the time and I wouldn't have cared until he gagged himself again for 4 rounds. Then after being ungagged for the second time he gagged himself again. As a GM you shouldn't be acting like this. Calling me "shit fun police" wasn't chill either, but that's not what this is about.

Proof Links?

Excuse the out of order SS

• Like 4

If you want we can talk about why me and Frost were messing around in teamspeak.

There is a line between messing around and abusing. Obviously, I feel you crossed the line because we are here. I'll let DL+ handle this because I don't really care how you rationalize what you were doing.

I am not rationalizing the event I am taking full responsibility and have told you the exact reason I was doing it. I am not even mad that you posted this abuse report the thing I don't get though is why you didn't think you couldn't come and talk to me in teamspeak or even ask me in game about it. I will take whatever repercussions you or a DL decides even if it is as severe as stepping down from Global Mod no questions asked.

Edited by colinthe5
  • Like 2